Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I like the look of it and it gets good reviews, probably buy it next :)

Its tough enough, you've to earn xp to buy cars and upgrade but you can lose the xp when you get bust by the police, there is garages and hideouts around the game but not enough imo. lol, i just lost hundred and sixty thousand xp. Very frustrating, lol.

Naw and it's a shambles if a game on ps3 so thank god it's not

I had every pes right back to the snes international soccer, absolutly tragic whats happened to that franchaise. Fake strips and such runined that game, no one can be arsed updating everything every year.

I had every pes right back to the snes international soccer, absolutly tragic whats happened to that franchaise. Fake strips and such runined that game, no one can be arsed updating everything every year.

Same mate.

It's not even the strip and licence thing now, the game just plays very badly and this year it is unfinished.

Konami in terms of PES will never get close to FIFA again IMO.

Same mate.

It's not even the strip and licence thing now, the game just plays very badly and this year it is unfinished.

Konami in terms of PES will never get close to FIFA again IMO.

PES 2014 destroys Fifa on last gen! It's took consoles to be 10x more powerful for Fifa to beat PES this year lol

PES has never been good, gameplay feels awful.

Not on next gen anyway.

It used to be perfect on PS2/PS1.

They fucked up bigtime and have never made a half decent next gen title for PES. EA sports don't have any challenge, unless 2KSports decide to bring out a game then it's easy sailing for them.

Sad really as Konami used to make shit hot footy games.

Not on next gen anyway.

It used to be perfect on PS2/PS1.

They fucked up bigtime and have never made a half decent next gen title for PES. EA sports don't have any challenge, unless 2KSports decide to bring out a game then it's easy sailing for them.

Sad really as Konami used to make shit hot footy games.

I had a couple on ps2,hated them as I found it impossible to score :D. Finally got a ps4 ordered from amazon and got dispatched within 30 mins! ShopTo were being arseholes.