Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

started up my ps4 last night, its been sitting since the 29th while i was away working. only got killzone just now but it looks amazing, hard though and frustrating, i started on intermediate, maybe should have done on easy!! Its a great machine but feels a bit like a souped up ps3 TBH. need to wait till this time next year and then we will see the true version of it. Glad i got one though, the controller is excellent.

It's hard as fuck! I'm on rookie and struggling, those Helghast with shields are a cunt to kill!

PS4 assfucking Xboxone in sales worldwide

:lol:

Sony have really made up the ground from last gen.

Looks like hardcore gamers are clearly going for the most powerful console out there at the best price too.

The potential the ps4 has is incredible. Once developers really have experience of the system I think we'll see some real groundbreaking games. The witcher, for example, is reportedly 3 times bigger than skyrim yet has no loading times. That alone is impressive. My fear is they'll make games so that the xbox one can handle them which means we may rarely see the ps4's full potential.

The potential the ps4 has is incredible. Once developers really have experience of the system I think we'll see some real groundbreaking games. The witcher, for example, is reportedly 3 times bigger than skyrim yet has no loading times. That alone is impressive. My fear is they'll make games so that the xbox one can handle them which means we may rarely see the ps4's full potential.

Hopefully we get more developers soley working on PS4 titles as the console can warp anything on the Xboxone and it will be interesting to see the limits the PS4 can go to.

Talk some amount of shite when you actually look at sales numbers...But the truth has never been one of your strong points

Sony has claimed that it is already dominating the next-gen console wars, with the Japanese gaming giant stating that the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One at a ratio of 3-to-1 in some countries.

With the PS4 having become the UK’s fast selling console of all time, shifting more than 250,000 units during its opening 48 hours on sale last month, the Spanish head of PlayStation has now hinted that the console is performing equally well on the continent.

"We launched the machine on November 29 and last night we had sold 80,000 units in Spain,” James Armstrong, CEO of PlayStation Spain said in a recent interviewwith MeriStation. Claiming that there are a further 15,000 PS4 pre-orders still yet to be redeemed in the country, he added: "We're selling at a rate in comparison with competitors from 3.5 to 1.”

While Sony achieved a quarter of a million PS4 sales in the UK during launch weekend, during its own opening days on sale, the Xbox One is said to have recorded just 160,000 unit sales.

Originally launching in the US on November 15, the PS4 was rolled out across the UK and Europe on December 29, one week after the Xbox One touched down. The Sony-branded console is still yet to hit the manufacturer’s native Japan.

Earlier this month Sony confirmed that more than 2.1 million PS4 consoles were sold in November, with the console becoming its most successful console release to date.

“PS4′s North American debut on 15th November was PlayStation’s largest ever, with more than one million gamers picking up a PS4 in just 24 hours,” Andrew House, President and Group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment said in a statement making the sales announcement.

He added: “Now, with PS4′s global launch expanding to a total of 32 countries worldwide, including Europe and Latin America, I’m proud to announce that more than 2.1 million PS4s have been sold.”

Time you grew up sunshine and stopped living in your wee fanboy fantasy world! Ya wee Sony cheerleader!

that's a bit rich coming from you mate,going by your constant gushing over Xbox one,getting into arguments over a football game and going on about forza like it's the second coming of Christ,maybe you should look at yourself before calling someone a fanboy.

that's a bit rich coming from you mate,going by your constant gushing over Xbox one,getting into arguments over a football game and going on about forza like it's the second coming of Christ,maybe you should look at yourself before calling someone a fanboy.

The difference is i dont post in the Xbox thread "omg god Xbone pyooor assfucking Sony with gamez, PS4 is fucking shit for exclusives" Praise in the right forum for the games is far from fanboyism.

See the difference? I expect not with the blinkers on...

The difference is i dont post in the Xbox thread "omg god Xbone pyooor assfucking Sony with gamez, PS4 is fucking shit for exclusives" Praise in the right forum is far from fanboyism. See the difference?

You clearly came into the PS4 thread and took the huff because the PS4 is trouncing Xbox in sales.

You then threw the toys oot the pram saying it's lies then we post the articles.

You look like a fool tbh.

The difference is i dont post in the Xbox thread "omg god Xbone pyooor assfucking Sony with gamez, PS4 is fucking shit for exclusives" Praise in the right forum for the games is far from fanboyism.

See the difference? I expect not with the blinkers on...

eh ? you've just came into the ps4 thread to argue about ps4 sales,when you could have just stayed in the xbox thread,but your fanboyism wouldn't allow it.

blinkers ? I've shown no favouritism towards any of the systems,though iam getting a ps4 for the fact that it's cheaper,my friends play playstation and the exclusives I have purchased for ps3 were much better than anything the 360 produced.

eh ? you've just came into the ps4 thread to argue about ps4 sales,when you could have just stayed in the xbox thread,but your fanboyism wouldn't allow it.

blinkers ? I've shown no favouritism towards any of the systems,though iam getting a ps4 for the fact that it's cheaper,my friends play playstation and the exclusives I have purchased for ps3 were much better than anything the 360 produced.

Who came into argue? We know what the sales are now and we know how many countries each console got released in...You cannot argue with facts and figures.

LOL!

Who came into argue? We know what the sales are now and we know how many countries each console got released in...You cannot argue with facts. Now if i was a mad rabid fanboy like Godfather you would see me downplaying the PS4 in the XBOX SECTION like he does with the Xbox in the PS4 SECTION

LOL!

you call it favouritism,I call it preference.