Police enquiry on Whyte

JCDBigBear

all ill say is a friend works for kpmg hes a auditor and with what hes been told on the qt gw is fucked and he nos it theres a lot more to this than meets the eye but do they we and the company dealin with the mess r as big as k p m g and they will find out every thing that went on

all ill say is a friend works for kpmg hes a auditor and with what hes been told on the qt gw is fucked and he nos it theres a lot more to this than meets the eye but do they we and the company dealin with the mess r as big as k p m g and they will find out every thing that went on

iv been told today king has done a deal with the bus boys but greens mob arnt to keen buts its not far away from someone inside club they have never fed me bull once so only sit and see 7

Fuck sake mate you run in some ITK circles

The police will be investigating for a while yet. Chances are that they are working in tandem with Crown Office already due to the complexities of this case that will need to be unraveled.

There will also be tax experts and forensic accountants going through the paper trails as well as auditors etc.

This is unlikely to be a short case if it ever does go to trial. Given the sums involved it may even end up in the High Court, due to the overwhelming public interest here, it is likely to be prosecuted.

It is just a question of going through all of the evidence and building the case properly.

They had better not mess this one up for a competent defence lawyer can dismantle a prosecution case surprisingly quickly these days.

Continuing? is that not police speak for saying we're not really trying?

Continuing? is that not police speak for saying we're not really trying?

think you will find it is police speak for enquires are continuing it was always going to be a long time before they made real progress

Shows how messed up this country is,Craig Whyte is clearly a con man who has shafted thousands of people out of money even before he crippled our club,And we are the ones punished for it????

If I didn't laugh I'd cry...hope the wee rat faced bastard gets what he's due.

Shows how messed up this country is,Craig Whyte is clearly a con man who has shafted thousands of people out of money even before he crippled our club,And we are the ones punished for it????

If I didn't laugh I'd cry...hope the wee rat faced bastard gets what he's due.

If he is convicted and the club are the victims we should sue the arse off everybody who put the boot in especially the SFA

If he is convicted and the club are the victims we should sue the arse off everybody who put the boot in especially the SFA

Agree,but we already know we were/are the victims they were determined to get us on something.

They were sure the big tax case was signed sealed delivered so was easy to try kick the life out of us.

The fact googley eyes didn't pay taxes for so long and got away with it astounding...unless it was to provide more ammo for our enemies.

Either way the bad guys are living it up in their castles/private jets etc etc while ordinary fans like ourselves are still feeling the weight of the unjust punishments.

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach how easily we were set up and knocked down.

Would I not be correct in thinking that the SFA have actually tried to insure against by inserting a paragraph in the 5-way agreement stating that they and anybody else involved in the creation of the document cannot be sued further down the line or something to that effect?

Would I not be correct in thinking that the SFA have actually tried to insure against by inserting a paragraph in the 5-way agreement stating that they and anybody else involved in the creation of the document cannot be sued further down the line or something to that effect?

That's a new one on me - it wouldn't surprise me though

I think you are right, but if it can be proved that the contract was signed under duress then the contract can be voided.