The pars

allgers

Fuck, I don't believe the amount statiticians in RM. Is this a new thing, cause sure as hell I cannot recall the clamour for such details last season. Is this to prove we are moving in the right direction, or just to paper over the cracks? Mmmm, fuck knows, but some people wanna stop being anoracks and get out to te pub a wee bit more, or have the balls to take control of the telly at home.

As your post comes 5 after I happen to lay out some figures about our games I have to assume you are referring to me (as no-one else has produced any other 'stats')

I sympathise that you think I'm an 'anorak'...but if you look at my previous 1,325 post you will see that I do not refer to any 'stats'. So am I an 'anorak'...or are you just a shallow-minded person who grasps on a post and thinks... "I will tell them what I think"?

Don't waste your time having a go at a fellow Bear.....because as was said previously..."Do not argue with someone who thinks you are stupid...for fear that you will confirm their suspicions."

In grown-up terms.....wind your neck in......and don't be stupid.

Now,......what do you have to add to the debate about the pars?

According to the stats on BBC, we committed more fouls, 15 to 14. They did get twice as many yellows, including the double for the red. But the ref missed another two reds.

The problem with stats,Oleg is that they don't usually(in football) tell the true story.There are fouls and there are bone breakers and that was the story of our game against Dunfermline.

Fuck this The Pars pish. They are Dunfermline. Rangers haters.

May they soon die a slow painful public extinction.

I will be really happy if they don't come up with us, not saying we should boycott, but I can see why some people don't want to visit their shitty little stadium.