The pars

allgers

There's no doubt that they came to do a hatchet job on Wednesday night, but if you look at their game yesterday not one yellow card, the match report doesn't pick out any particularly bad tackles, is it just us, do we bring out the best or the worst in these team's and in a way is it not to be expected.

There's no doubt that they came to do a hatchet job on Wednesday night, but if you look at their game yesterday not one yellow card, the match report doesn't pick out any particularly bad tackles, is it just us, do we bring out the best or the worst in these team's and in a way is it not to be expected.

They can't beat us so they'll just kick us instead.

Its always been the case, whatever level a game is played it. If a team is quicker, more skillful and technically better than you...you have to resort to fouls to stop them playing. Its been seen in every competition from World Cups to Sunday League. That's what happened with them on Wednesday....be interesting to look at the number of fouls/yellow cards given against teams playing us last season and this.

A typical Jim Jeffries side against us. Flying into tackles, Time wasting, making it a stop start game. Anything to stop us playing. Been his tactic against us for years

He was wanting a record of being the only manager to beat us with 4 teams the wee cnut.

They can't beat us so they'll just kick us instead.

The whole of Grottish Football have done this since Whyte started the carnage, kick and tried to kill us

"Nobody likes us we don't care" Still we are marching on, on the park just the faceless Board we need sorted now.

According to the stats on BBC, we committed more fouls, 15 to 14. They did get twice as many yellows, including the double for the red. But the ref missed another two reds.

Black got the shit kicked out of him the whole game, the only time I saw him complain was when the ref booked him for a nothing tackle. I don't like to moan about these things when we win, but we were given fouls against just for winning the ball in 50/50 challenges. This isn't the first time refs have happily waved on bloodbaths.

According to the stats on BBC, we committed more fouls, 15 to 14. They did get twice as many yellows, including the double for the red. But the ref missed another two reds.

Because Ive got too much time on my hands...and I'm waiting for the roast to be done...heres the Card stats (which is probably a better indicator than fouls as it shows a particular type of foul)

In 12 spfl matches our opposition have had a total of 38 yellows and 4 reds. We have had 15 yellow and 0 red. 2 games account for 10 of our cards!! (we had 7 booked against Brechin and 3 on Wednesday night). we have 5 games with no bookings against us.

The only team that didn't get any bookings against us was...............Stenhousemuir.....and they lost 8-0!!.

Moral of the story...kick shit out of us to keep the score down.

Right....now hows that roast coming on??

RockwellGers. Unfortunately we will not get the chance to retaliate. Once their so-called rescue founders, they will not be able to continue and will disappear unlike the Rangers. We will march on while they expire. We will still have their history whilst they will be history.

Feck Dunfermline, Feck Jim Jefferies and feck their hapless fans. It was a national scandal the way in which they approached and played the game and Oleg it is only worth mention the britsh biased corporation if they ever get back to being a reputable company. They are unashamedly corrupt and full of gutter like journalists Here is awaiting Dunfermlines next administration

and another thing that pissed me off on wed was i am pretty sure that early in the first half when big J D was off target with an effort, that they sang the famine song at him or at least part of it, bit double standards if you ask me, just saying like, mabae am just ultra offended or something

Fuck, I don't believe the amount statiticians in RM. Is this a new thing, cause sure as hell I cannot recall the clamour for such details last season. Is this to prove we are moving in the right direction, or just to paper over the cracks? Mmmm, fuck knows, but some people wanna stop being anoracks and get out to te pub a wee bit more, or have the balls to take control of the telly at home.

3 things. 1 - they were a bunch of pumped up clodhoppers whose only concept of football was to put the elbow in and to put the boot in to do as much damage as they could to our players. What's more they were set up by their management to do that. They were scum with attitude and it showed. 2 - the referee and his assistants were a complete disgrace to the profession of refereeing. Had he red-carded whoever it was that elbowed Lee in the first few mins they might have settled down. But he didn't and neither did they. It only encouraged them to think this was their night for commiting outright assualt and getting away with it. The tackle on Foster proved that to them. And proved that the referee was utterly unable to control the game. Rangers should have issued a formal complaint to the SFA about that refereeing performance. 3 - When we travel there I would expect more of the same because the only tool they have in their football box is a hammer to clatter the opposition players. We can out-play them on their own donkey-field territory and we can out-noise them too.