The one Rangers goal you wish you'd been there to see.

Marky.

So I know fine well that many people will pick Novo's penalty vs Fiorentina, as not many of us were there live to see it.

Pick a goal besides that penalty that you wish you'd been there live to witness.

For me, 100% this goal:

BY5tWovIgAEILoL.jpg

There only is that video of the goal, and no other view/angle or anything. It looks like one of the greatest goals scored in our history, and I'd have loved to have seen it live and been in the crowd jumping when he scored it.

My dad was at that game, tells me every-time I bring up this goal that Sandy Jardine scored a fantastic goal that same game where he picked the ball up from his own half, took on the Celtic team and put it in the net.

Would have loved to see this goal live though.

Which goal do you wish you'd been there to see, other than Nacho's penalty?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laudrups header to clinch 9 in a row... Hatley at Elland Road, McCoist at Elland Road, November in the cup final... Boys goals to become the spls record goalscorer..... The list is endless.... Notable mention.. Van Basten goal against the ussr in the 88 euros....

We played Callander in our first game and drew 0-0.

To be perfectly honest I don't know who scored our very first goal. On a side note, I'd love to watch how the Gallant Pioneers evolved and established Rangers as Scotland's finest sporting institutions. And then into the Struth era- in which if there was a European Cup at that time, we'd have won it. No doubt whatsoever.

You not read the book?

On a side note, one of our players admits to betting on us to draw a game in which he scored the winner.

I remember that match as if it was yesterday, we had complete control for most of the second-half; and if one team was going to win it, it was us.

I know mate always felt we was in control of the game even at 2-1 down, Ferguson was brilliant that day