The top 101 youngsters in World Football

johanhentze

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:craphead: Maybe the flags being waved in your section have obscured your view of his obvious talents. He has scored a few goals this season that Peralta and Black can only dream of.

What the actual fuck are you on about ya fucking lunatic?

I never said they were better than him, I rate him much higher than both of them, I said they've been starting ahead of him which they have.

What cracking goals has he scored btw?

What the actual fuck are you on about ya fucking lunatic?

I never said they were better than him, I rate him much higher than both of them, I said they've been starting ahead of him which they have.

What cracking goals has he scored btw?

Ayr away and Scotland u21 was even better.

Well, we have to disagree on that one.

I must say that this attitude is very similar to what I experience back home, which is a very small country. This whole attitude of "we are shite" and whenever someone is praised and compared to some of the best around then people are quick to say "is he fuck" etc.. We, along with countries like Scotland, who suffer from this, should be more like Iceland. They believe in themselves and are proud of themselves as well - they are doin alright for a country with 300.000 inhabitants!

This has always been true, it's as bad as dismissing youngsters after one or two games or claiming some one is finished after return from injury, happens all the time, the east end of Glasgow has no problem bumming up any old shite.

Likely to be a big player if put back into the centre of midfield where he belongs.

But hey "rangers player played out of position shocker".

He can play in more than one position. Why do some supporters treat that as a negative. It is a huge bonus in my eyes.

He can play in more than one position. Why do some supporters treat that as a negative. It is a huge bonus in my eyes.

He's not playing at the moment!

He was shifted out to the left and lost form - no coincidence as far as I'm concerned.

Then he's dropped to the bench because he's lost form and he won't develop there! Duh!

He's not playing at the moment!

He was shifted out to the left and lost form - no coincidence as far as I'm concerned.

Then he's dropped to the bench because he's lost form and he won't develop there! Duh!

Midfielder played in midfield play shocker! Professionals can play in several positions. Keepers aside any player who is unable to play at least 2 positions have a cheek to take their wage. I think his form has waned a little, but I'd still start him. Where it was best for the team of course.

Midfielder played in midfield play shocker! Professionals can play in several positions. Keepers aside any player who is unable to play at least 2 positions have a cheek to take their wage. I think his form has waned a little, but I'd still start him. Where it was best for the team of course.

I agree wholeheartedly with that.. So what if you play 15 yards left of your "preferred position"?? It's all about the role in the team! When you are paid good money for kicking a ball then I expect you to be able to be at least a little bit flexible! If I could only do one job/role in what I do then I wouldn't be working a lot!

I agree wholeheartedly with that.. So what if you play 15 yards left of your "preferred position"?? It's all about the role in the team! When you are paid good money for kicking a ball then I expect you to be able to be at least a little bit flexible! If I could only do one job/role in what I do then j wouldn't be working a lot!

Ask Paul Scholes what he thought about being shifted left in the England team to accommodate Lampard and Gerrard? In a nutshell he told England to stick their team right up their hole!

As I cited earlier in the thread both Armstrong and Gauld play in the middle of the park for Dundee Hivs and they are flourishing.

let me put it another way, McLeod has been dropped for displays that Ian Black would have been proud if last season.

Ask Paul Scholes what he thought about being shifted left in the England team to accommodate Lampard and Gerrard? In a nutshell he told England to stick their team right up their hole!

As I cited earlier in the thread both Armstrong and Gauld play in the middle of the park for Dundee Hivs and they are flourishing.

let me put it another way, McLeod has been dropped for displays that Ian Black would have been proud if last season.

Scholes did not want to play there, fair enough. Lewis is young and should want to play no matter the position. Just because you are on the left of 3 central midfielders doesnt mean you are a winger.. it is all about your duty in the team.. your role. In a narrow midfield he wouldnt be expected to run down the wing as that is the role of the left back.

What formation were England playing at the time, out of interest?

I'm afraid he's going to get poached by some shite side in the Championship or lower-level Premiership team once we're back in the SPL. He's good enough to be playing at a higher level than what we can offer him. We can offer him the chance to become a legend at the club though and not just another bench-warmer down South.