Charlie Miller arrested.

No.12

FORMER Rangers star Charlie Miller has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.

He was pulled over by police after a pub event with Ibrox players Jörg Albertz and Nacho Novo.Miller spent a night in cells and he was due to appear in court today.The 37-year-old allegedly failed to provide a breath specimen to police on Saturday night.

Miller, who is without a club after being released by League Two outfit Clyde in 2011, had been at the Louden Tavern pub near Ibrox for a fans’ meet-and-greet session.

Novo and Albertz were guests of honour at the sellout event.A source said: “Miller was pulled over by cops within minutes of leaving the pub.”Miller, whose career began as a teenager with Rangers in 1993, was expected to appear at Glasgow District Court today.

From the Daily Record website.

Drink driving is a very serious offence....and in no way can be made light of, as someone who has saw a family ripped apart through the actions of a drunken driver,I think Miller deserves everything that comes to him and thank god he was caught before he caused more heartache to some other family and also his own...he should be ashamed of himself !

Interesting thread on ff on this.

A friend of the accused saying he was done on the way to the pub after failing the test and being in possession of car keys. His friend isn't doing him any favours by giving away too much information. It appears Charlie will plead not guilty.

That story is factually incorrect - Charlie Miller was arrested on his way to The Jorg Albertz & Nacho Novo q&a.

We contacted STV about the story yesterday and they changed that detail. Afterwards we found out the story was in the Daily Record also - we have contacted them but no response as of yet. Can the op tell me where they got this version of the story from?

That story is factually incorrect - Charlie Miller was arrested on his way to The Jorg Albertz & Nacho Novo q&a.

We contacted STV about the story yesterday and they changed that detail. Afterwards we found out the story was in the Daily Record also - we have contacted them but no response as of yet. Can the op tell me where they got this version of the story from?

Says Daily Rebel at the bottom of it mate.

The Record getting it wrong? Can't believe it at all. A fine upstanding establishment like The DR getting a story factually incorrect?

Do they ever actually get a story correct from start to finish?

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/former-rangers-ace-charlie-miller-2803878

Apparently it was also wrongly reported in the Herald - if anyone sees it elsewhere can you let me know.

We take our responsibilities to our customers and guests very seriously and we have a duty of care towards them. This factual inaccuracy undermines that to a degree.

Thanks

Apparently it was also wrongly reported in the Herald - if anyone sees it elsewhere can you let me know.

We take our responsibilities to our customers and guests very seriously and we have a duty of care towards them. This factual inaccuracy undermines that to a degree.

Thanks

I get why Louden want inaccuracy corrected. But even if he had drank here or any other boozer, the blame is his alone.More money than sense.