JCDBigBear

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do the vbs get left out of everything

I hope there's a strong presence there to challenge every cretin on that flyer

This is an opportunity to put across your point of view but let's not turn it into an internal war. I don't like the RST because of the way it is run. But it is a chance to try to get across different views, without acrimony and hopefully without it turning into a rabble.

Purely to try and engage with more gullible fans who have not been indoctrinated so far. SoS given the most prominent position on the poster.Anyone who argues against the spivs out mentality will be hounded by the mob.

"We have tried small meetings where a select few go and represent us .for what ever reason it hasn't work so this will give 500 fans a chance to listen and debate"

It seems that those behind SoS realise the general fanbase hasn't reacted in the anticipated manner.

Why do the vbs get left out of everything

I hope there's a strong presence there to challenge every cretin on that flyer

Why if VB should be on the flyer (just another Forum) should RangersMedia and FF not also be on the flyer! Why VB in particular ?

I am not a fan of the VB's at all but all should have been invited so that a proper debate can take place. Everyone needs to be involved or further splits in the support will happen. We need to find common ground here.

et tu???

Why if VB should be on the flyer (just another Forum) should RangersMedia and FF not also be on the flyer! Why VB in particular ?

You would think the people wanting the Rangers fans to back their cause would ask RM, VB and the No1 fanzine etc to attend and hear what they have to say. Never mind, we'll be going anyway.

I can feel the blood pressure rising among the Rebels already :thumbup:

fuck off as ...

... I agree !!! again!!

damm. :pipe: