Scotland's Secret Shame

D'Artagnan

I didn't say it wasn't well written nor unintelligent I only questioned its validity wrt Rangers and the BD - seems you wonder that as well !

There is a social, religious and proud hereditary culture associated with being a Rangers fan - fact. Given your apathy, disrespect and at times hostility to this culture I do wonder sometimes why you can be arsed BP9 supporting Rangers at all??

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never meet rangers fans in the real world like bp9 and his other freaky pals. Thank fuck.

I still don't even think the cunts exist :lol:

Good piece d'art but how dare you post something that is meaningful to rangers fans in the bears den. What are yae like

I didn't say it wasn't well written nor unintelligent I only questioned its validity wrt Rangers and the BD - seems you wonder that as well !

There is a social, religious and proud hereditary culture associated with being a Rangers fan - fact. Given your apathy, disrespect and at times hostility to this culture I do wonder sometimes why you can be arsed BP9 supporting Rangers at all??

I never meet rangers fans in the real world like bp9 and his other freaky pals. Thank fuck.

I still don't even think the cunts exist :lol:

Good piece d'art but how dare you post something that is meaningful to rangers fans in the bears den. What are yae like

Im a wee toerag am ur. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil,that's exactly what the script is.

D'art,keep educating these buffoons.I never realised that there were these many idiots in gers support until I started using the internet.any bear voting for independece should be ejected from our fan base entirely.fucking morons.makes you think who you are sitting next to at games.

Why should they be ejected? They support a football team and can vote any way they choose to. The only morons are the ones who vote because of a football team. I will vote no because i believe that it is the right thing for Scotland. Not because i support Rangers.

No your not it's quite simple! You don't run or admin the site so the layout, position of threads or any other admin related issue is fuck all to do with you....by all means give your opinion on the article but like I posted earlier what is your contribution to this thread other than to try and derail it and create arguments?

Thanks for the lecture - are you am admin ? Is that why you feel you can lecture me on how to use this site? The irony or you post is astounding!

Thanks for the lecture - are you am admin ? Is that why you feel you can lecture me on how to use this site? The irony or you post is astounding!

Keep up the trolling BP 9 - it certainly keeps me laughing at you.

Your insertion into the Minority Report thread yesterday was seminal.

D'art,keep educating these buffoons.I never realised that there were these many idiots in gers support until I started using the internet.any bear voting for independece should be ejected from our fan base entirely.fucking morons.makes you think who you are sitting next to at games.

Ah :lol: :lol:

Oh I might come back to that post time and again when I need a good laugh

Best post your list of rules about who is 'allowed' to support Rangers!! Just so we know

As a confirmed athiest, I can agree with the two academics opinions regarding the introduction and implementation of these so called "sectarian laws" as being based on false statistics and also to being hijacked by middle class journos and politicians who wish to use them for their own particular agendas. I also think that D'Art has every right to post this intelligent piece in the BD in order that anyone of our support, religious or not, has it made available to them in order to compare and contrast with the likes of FOCUS/ Nil by Mouth etc etc, who seem to be held as the arbitors on what can and can't be considered a "sectarian" offence in Scotland.

How would that even work?

:lol: no I'm not an admin (lucky for you) hence why I don't comment on aspects of the forum that are nothing to do with me.....on the other hand I like to provide an opinion on things that are relative to my enjoyment of this forum and ultimately your constant attempt to derail threads and undermine the point of the OP of topics you don't agree with is tiresome.....if you don't like the topic don't post or better yet explain why you don't like it instead of doing your usual!

For the football mate - I support Rangers for the football - no add ons needed

Keep up the trolling BP 9 - it certainly keeps me laughing at you.

Your insertion into the Minority Report thread yesterday was seminal.

Is that the best you can do dart - resort to name calling just cause I pull you up on your agenda to have your politics and religion attached to Rangers - how sad

:lol: no I'm not an admin (lucky for you) hence why I don't comment on aspects of the forum that are nothing to do with me.....on the other hand I like to provide an opinion on things that are relative to my enjoyment of this forum and ultimately your constant attempt to derail threads and undermine the point of the OP of topics you don't agree with is tiresome.....if you don't like the topic don't post or better yet explain why you don't like it instead of doing your usual!

.. And yet you keep lecturing me on how I should act - ah the hypocrisy

Is that the best you can do dart - resort to name calling just cause I pull you up on your agenda to have your politics and religion attached to Rangers - how sad

Name calling ?. Describing you by your conduct to me is accurate. The only agenda in this thread is your attempts to derail it as it has the audacity to criticise those who you support politically.

But thats the difference between you and I - Rangers, their support and the issues they face will always be of greater importance to me than some power hungry liars irrespective of their political party.

Live with it.