Be Smart

bluechip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny how the old "Handwringer" insult gets wheeled out by those who put other things before the good of the club.

He's not putting the good of the club first though by saying don't sing loyalist songs

They are not illegal and not immoral

People that preach that shite are anti loyalist bigots themselfs

It shines right out them

Right lads since it's aboot, fuck knows how many years since wee Jesus was born I want to hear silent night for 50 mins followed by away in a manger. Come on let's be avin you

A Protestant hymn like that will offend Muslims and have George Galloway starting bills in parliament to have us stripped of titles

No the best thing to do is simply sing Flower Of Scotland

A Protestant hymn like that will offend Muslims and have George Galloway starting bills in parliament to have us stripped of titles

No the best thing to do is simply sing Flower Of Scotland

Why do cunts want to be seen as "better" than the taigs anyway? I don't get it!

Why do cunts want to be seen as "better" than the taigs anyway? I don't get it!

Me neither

Moral high ground doesn't get us extra league points

We are still hated no matter what we do so why do people still want to knee bend and appease people who hate us and wanted us dead?

Me neither

Moral high ground doesn't get us extra league points

We are still hated no matter what we do so why do people still want to knee bend and appease people who hate us and wanted us dead?

See the Amsterdam reports as proof.

I have no doubt some of the coppers would have whacked taigs unprovoked, we've been away mate, we see it happen, they go baton happy abroad. But when we reported police brutality in Bucharest and Manchester and osasuna we were laughed at, called scum and where told we always cause trouble.

Manchester seen innocent folk get hammered, no papers ran that the fans may have been provoked into a reaction, fuck all. Just big bad bigots and that's it.

It's fucking disgusting. The sooner folk realise we ain't ever gonae win a pr or media battle the better

I have no doubt some of the coppers would have whacked taigs unprovoked, we've been away mate, we see it happen, they go baton happy abroad. But when we reported police brutality in Bucharest and Manchester and osasuna we were laughed at, called scum and where told we always cause trouble.

Manchester seen innocent folk get hammered, no papers ran that the fans may have been provoked into a reaction, fuck all. Just big bad bigots and that's it.

It's fucking disgusting. The sooner folk realise we ain't ever gonae win a pr or media battle the better

I did used to think we should try and rise above them etc but I learned fairly quickly.

Yup the taigs have successfully got Amsterdam down to police brutality

Lennon got Brentford down to fans enjoying themselfs too much with drink

Celtic also blamed the kick off time and festival date for the Dundee game last year

We could learn a lot from them but sadly we have people at our club current and ex managers and CEOs who come out sticking the boot into the fans and taking the sides of stewards, police, tarriers, media, commentators

It's sickening

Spot on (tu)

:lol:

Translates as 'Everyone love us'.

See if some on the online community had their way wed have jovial banner displays with the taigs. Sit next to each other like Liverpool and Everton and have neutral pubs we could all mingle in before games.

This lets be loved shite does my balls in.

We all went to Sheffield, the battle hymns where out in force and guess what? Sheff wed loved it and us, the coppers had a laugh and everyone went home happy.

You're not a criminal for singing some battle chants.

Op stick yer faggoty ideas up yer arse

See if some on the online community had their way wed have jovial banner displays with the taigs. Sit next to each other like Liverpool and Everton and have neutral pubs we could all mingle in before games.

We all went to Sheffield, the battle hymns where out in force and guess what? Sheff wed loved it and us, the coppers had a laugh and everyone went home happy.

Sheffield was fucking immense and as you say the full hymn book was out.

Some people revolve their support of Rangers around celt*c and that does my tits in.

It's just an attempt at one-upmanship, we behave every week and there's fuckall wrong with Loyalist songs anyway.

Sheffield was fucking immense and as you say the full hymn book was out.

Some people revolve their support of Rangers around celt*c and that does my tits in.

It's just an attempt at one-upmanship, we behave every week and there's fuckall wrong with Loyalist songs anyway.

I hope he reports back to whoever started a thread elsewhere,

Fucking bleeding heart brigade

Why are people so obsessed about what others think of us?!

Wanting to stop singing our songs because of the media and pander to the scum's fans. Pathetic and embarrassing.

Get a grip.

I know, I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks, nor do I need other fans or teams to like us, fuck them.

Aye I hate this constant need or want by an element of our support that want to be loved by everybody, even fucking Celtic. Ridiculous man.

If anyone has a problem with loyalist songs it's their problem

Not illegal or immoral this is a handwringing bastard being an opportunist and using it to his advantage

Depends on what you deem as loyalist ? If you are singing paramilitary loyalist songs then you can't get all pissy when they sing about the IRA can you?