Be Smart

bluechip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always remember my late father telling me , my brother & sister to do Rangers proud as a supporter when it came to behaviour . Our reputation albeit unfairly at times has been damaged over the years . My opinion which was influenced by my father was that we had too many songs hating other things rather than loving what we go to watch 'The Rangers' , but things have changed for the better over the last few years , none of us are looking for perfection in 100% of our support but we most certainly can minimize it by doing what we do best and that's backing the team , but we now more than ever must be fully aware of the cheap attempts to lump us in with a troubled & disturbed fanbase across the city , this will heighten over the next coming weeks & months so do not give the ammunition to this obsessed support. Lets do the right thing for ourselves and our club . We have a modern/forward thinking fanbase and this is what i want my 2 wee boys to see . We will do ourselves proud . No Rebels need to reply to this with ill sing what i want , time to move on , let that mob continue to be the throwback to the 70's.

I agree with the sentiments of the OP, but we should not self censor.

Truth is we all know roughly what is allowed and what is not, we just have to behave ourselves.

Singing our Loyalist songs is part of us, and singing them legally and without sanction is the biggest FUCK YOU we can send to our enemies.

Look on in awe at the mighty words of the genius that is 1st and his poodle Simply.

I must bow down now to your superior intellect.

Did folk not say peado often enough to satisfy you oh mighty 1st of Jan.

He's a complete tit and you should just ignore him (and one or two of his brothers in arms). Same old, same old, thread after thread, 'taig' wanker' 'cunt' etc. It's like a one man Tourette's convention. Trouble is that this type of poster- and they infest all forums - stops a lot of people wanting to post because they don't want all the abuse.

He's a complete tit and you should just ignore him (and one or two of his brothers in arms). Same old, same old, thread after thread, 'taig' wanker' 'cunt' etc. It's like a one man Tourette's convention. Trouble is that this type of poster- and they infest all forums - stops a lot of people wanting to post because they don't want all the abuse.

Says you who went through a stage of single handedly upsetting loads of posters with your noncy little handwringing agenda :lol:

Don't let us be used to deflect the Filths current, long deserved, SH.ite storm, give it big licks with Rangers songs but no add-ons, no loyalist songs, no Super Rangers, no here lies a Soldier unless it's the RAF version,

The Filths lackeys in the media will be trying their best to get them off of the hook so don't give them what they want,

Be aware, be smart,

can't see the logic behind equating the not singing of loyalist songs as being smart

I don't agree with any government censorship of football chants let alone our own fans asking for certain songs not to be sung even when in fact they lie within the laws of the land.

that's not being smart

thats being subservient to the point of embarrassment