silly girl.

Teenager charged over Falkirk v Rangers flare

A 16-year-old woman has been arrested and charged after a flare was thrown on to the pitch during a Falkirk v Rangers match.The incident happened at the end of last weekend's Scottish Cup tie at Westfield Stadium in Falkirk.Police Scotland said the woman was due to appear at Falkirk Sheriff Court on Friday.The force said inquiries were continuing to trace anyone involved in the incident. Source: BBC. Credit where it's due. She has a good throw for a young lassie.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCLUSIVE

My life as a child flare mule

06-12-13

ONE youth’s account of the novelty explosives trade that is ruining football…

flares250.jpgDrizzle fills the Midland skies as fans shuffle through turnstiles, like penguins, but penguins who like football.

I shiver amongst them in dread fear of the task that awaits me. I’m 11 years-old and have light pyrotechnics hidden about my person with a street value of twelve pounds and seventy pence. How did it come to this?

Like most child flare smugglers I started young. My family were poor, we needed money to put the dog through kennel college.

So I dabbled with low risk jobs – sneaking clackers into chess tournaments and fun snappers into dressage events. I almost got caught outside a velodrome once with a cagoule full of tiger balloons, but I was young and I didn’t care.

Now here I am outside Villa Park, packing more heat than the Red Arrows and I haven’t taken my options at school yet.

The operator looks up from the child ticket I hand him. He gazes at the base of my unfashionable bell bottom trousers under which I secretly house the flares…..it’s touch and go for a moment…but I’m in!

I then dart through the rows of seats searching for my buyer… an evil man who I know only as Tony Flare. He takes the product grinning and pays me in sharpened fifty pence pieces.

In my short time I’ve seen flares do terrible things to men, from causing mild distraction to creating a lingering smokey nuisance… but that’s not my problem.

My problem is what the future holds for me. Vuvuzela running in Rio? Or worse, Flare Island Prison? Of course I’ll go where the money is, which will probably mean sneaking a rocket launcher in any stadia where Luis Suarez is playing.

Not at all, you and I share the same values and are easy on the eye so it makes sense for us to be united on this front against Alex and his poisoned dream.

But why do you need me to come over to your place to have a drink and hatch a plan ?

But why do you need me to come over to your place to have a drink and hatch a plan ?

Because that's how the best plans are made dear heart.

We can watch my first to 50 DVD and I've got some cava as the night moves forward.

Together we WILL show them.

Sounds ok, what do you mean by rooffies ? never heard of them

Just some decorations I have to make the most of the festive period.

Also please keep this to PM's please, don't want to upset any of those classless males that keep pestering you for pictures and dates.

Also please keep this to PM's please, don't want to upset any of those classless males that keep pestering you for pictures and dates.

You're making me fall for you as well here

Bit unfair on the others, and you need to up your £50 pish offer for that other thing, I got standards/targets to keep

Once we stop the flares, which I get, how long before the union jack is banned ?

Give Salmond the time and it will happen.

Black Tie loyal only

2 completelly seperate issues BT and hell slap it into the stupid boot but I would imagine she was probably coerced into it by her mates or are probably male.

Bit unfair on the others, and you need to up your £50 pish offer for that other thing, I got standards/targets to keep

It's christmas darling and I'm already in debt due to all the gifts I'm showering you with.

£50 and a WWF tag team title foam belt? I don't have the other won, lost it to a fat boy in 98 due to a sharpshooter that went very wrong.

Anyway I'm sure I'll charm you with the sparkle in my eye.

It's christmas darling and I'm already in debt due to all the gifts I'm showering you with.

£50 and a WWF tag team title foam belt? I don't have the other won, lost it to a fat boy in 98 due to a sharpshooter that went very wrong.

Anyway I'm sure I'll charm you with the sparkle in my eye.

Gogzy tells me it's a glass eye, also said something about you violating parol by talking to me ???