silly girl.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that may well be something to do with the fact she damaged the pitch. I don't think that has happened before well not on the plastic ones

Think I have seen players in scotland hit with flares before and no action taken.

Pitch is a different issue but again it's Rangers first

am sure that players have been hit by them. and I don't deny its a rangers first. I don't like the idea of anyone throwing them. I have literally just looked at the septic game(was hoping that well would be up) they score and they throw a smoke bomb in front of Forster will they get nicked I doubt it very much.

am sure that players have been hit by them. and I don't deny its a rangers first. I don't like the idea of anyone throwing them. I have literally just looked at the septic game(was hoping that well would be up) they score and they throw a smoke bomb in front of Forster will they get nicked I doubt it very much.

I'm in a Rangers bar and the game is on, not seen them in a while, forgot how much I despise them.

Forster could only look better if a flare blew up in his face.

What an ugly bastard.

lucky for you where I live there is no such thing as a rangers bar. nearest is about 100 miles away and am never driving that form a pint. agree forster is ugly but I don't see that saving him in the showers they never look at the mantelpiece do they

lucky for you where I live there is no such thing as a rangers bar. nearest is about 100 miles away and am never driving that form a pint. agree forster is ugly but I don't see that saving him in the showers they never look at the mantelpiece do they

he's too old surely

I'm in a Rangers bar and the game is on, not seen them in a while, forgot how much I despise them.

Forster could only look better if a flare blew up in his face.

What an ugly bastard.

Its past Halloween so Frankensteins no on TCM till next Autumn

Teenager charged over Falkirk v Rangers flare

A 16-year-old woman has been arrested and charged after a flare was thrown on to the pitch during a Falkirk v Rangers match.The incident happened at the end of last weekend's Scottish Cup tie at Westfield Stadium in Falkirk.Police Scotland said the woman was due to appear at Falkirk Sheriff Court on Friday.The force said inquiries were continuing to trace anyone involved in the incident. Source: BBC. Credit where it's due. She has a good throw for a young lassie.

If she's from Ayrshire she will already have strong wrists

I wonder if the same fuss will be made about a certain paedo rings followers throwing flares and smoke bombs and damaging seats at Fir Park last night? Im sure it will :rolleyes:

They are too thick to realise their cunt of a club will have to pay for the damage to the seats. Motherwell should hire an Australian company to replace the seats, fly their staff in first class, get them to do it on a bank holiday then bill the scum.