Boydy and Miller- Get us to the Top

JamieG54

Just saw Boyd scored two goals on boxing day at Tynecastle. Exactly what we need next season. I would still sign Kenny on a 18 month deal till we get to the top division and provide a rolling contract if he hits goals and assists. These guys are are so experienced and can get us to where we belong in Scottish Football.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though you're taking the piss I'd still take Boyd.

Unfortunately it's the other 1 I think will be coming back.

Im not taking the mick. We cant afford to buy players till we slash the deadwood so I would bring these guys in as you know what you get with them

Ally might go for either but it is a big mistake to spend money on these yesterday men. How many times are we going to hear about building a team for the future then we bring up these names from our past. Who is the youngest highest scorer in the SPFL? That should be who we want. Who is the youngest highest goal scorer in the Championship? And when we are going into the SPFL we might be asking who is among the highest scoring players in other European leagues.

In any case why would we need those two to get back to the premiership?

By the time we do they would be surplus to requirements. We have enough firepower to get back to back promotions without spending that kind of money on past glories.

In any case why would we need those two to get back to the premiership?

By the time we do they would be surplus to requirements. We have enough firepower to get back to back promotions without spending that kind of money on past glories.

I mean top as in top of the premier division. Will little and nicky score goals in the big games?

I mean top as in top of the premier division. Will little and nicky score goals in the big games?

Not sure if Little will score lots but he has shown he can play a part at that level.

As for Clark I have high hopes for him. He has shown he has good movement when played and anyone who can score 40 goals in a season must have an eye for goal. With more experience and the right partner he could be a key player

Just watched the highlights of that killie game v hearts, boyd looking oustanding with some great touches, creating good chances for himself. Saw previous games where he scored and he has had some nice finishes, also chipping in with assists, 2nd top goalscorer in the ScotPrem atm, clearly hasnt lost his touch!

I'd have Boyd back.

His game is all about scoring goals and that's not a knack you lose as you get older in the same way that Miller will lose his pace.

When we get to the SPL we need at least four strikers on the books capable of scoring at least ten goals each per season and Boyd would do that even if he's a third or fourth choice.

I can see why people don't want him back, but to me it's a no brainer.

I'd have Boyd back.

His game is all about scoring goals and that's not a knack you lose as you get older in the same way that Miller will lose his pace.

When we get to the SPL we need at least four strikers on the books capable of scoring at least ten goals each per season and Boyd would do that even if he's a third or fourth choice.

I can see why people don't want him back, but to me it's a no brainer.

(tu)