Dunfermline - The Height of Hypocrisy

North Rd

http://www.dothebouncy.com/articles/dunfermline-the-height-of-hypocrisy/

Written by Scots George

For any bear attending this match I hope the words of John Yorkston rings deafening in their ears!

2nd June 2012 – source: Daylate Rhebel.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/dunfermline-chief-john-yorkston-rangers-1128190

DUNFERMLINE chief John Yorkston says the SFA have no choice but to boot Rangers out of the game because a Scottish Cup ban is too soft.

The Pars chairman saw his club kicked out of the cup in 2010 for clerical mistakes that saw them field the suspended Calum Woods as a sub in a 7-1 win over Stenhousemuir.

They are far from the only ones with Spartans, Brechin City and East Stirling all having been expelled from the competition for fielding ineligible players through honest mistakes.

So Yorkston insists it would be ludicrous to deal Rangers the same punishment for dodging taxes and putting the nation’s football future in jeopardy by pursuing the SFA through civil courts.,

So 19 months later…

we have seen Dunfermline enter administration (without punishment) and exit via ZERO pence in the pounds CVA, while openly gloating that each and every Rangers game this season will take them one step closer to profitability.

Of course no one wants to mention the £134K tax bill they walked away from do they!

Never mind the £12 Million in debts to organisations such as the Red Cross/NHS Fife (£2 Million +) or even the £1200+ currently owed to Rangers OldCo’s creditors after all they got their ZERO pence CVA, so that makes it okay doesn’t it!

I’ll bet they throw the red carpet out for the current board, while reducing the attendance by over 7000 just as they did for the last match they played Rangers in the SPhell.

I doubt if hector will worry about the lost revenues after all.

So any rangers fan who does attend Monday’s match can go home happy that no matter what the result at East End Park, they’ve proven that it’s profitable to be lying cheating scum (as long as you are kicking Rangers).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said - but hey let's move on! Aye will we fuck - lets always remember bastards like Yorkston! Never forgot the hateful, shameful way Scottish Football treated us - we should rub their faces in it - every time. The Manager should pin a copy of this post on the dressing room wall on Monday!

For any bear attending this match I hope the words of John Yorkston rings deafening in their ears!

So 19 months later…

we have seen Dunfermline enter administration (without punishment) and exit via ZERO pence in the pounds CVA, while openly gloating that each and every Rangers game this season will take them one step closer to profitability.

Yorkston is an idiot who is no longer at DAFC

His ranting wasn't taken seriously by anyone.

DAFC were deducted 15 points and were eventually relegated were they not?

Yorkston is an idiot who is no longer at DAFC

His ranting wasn't taken seriously by anyone.

DAFC were deducted 15 points and were eventually relegated were they not?

Yorkson might be gone but they are still the same scummy club with same scum fans and a lot of the same scum behind the scenes

How can you say no one took the rant seriously? Rants like that kept the momentum of hatred towards us in full swing

I read that earlier, and thought it was a good read.

It also go me thinking why did everyone take such pleasure in kicking us when we were down, and not these scummy fuckers?

But then I realised, who has a greater distance to fall, the ones at the top, or some team no-one really gave a fuck about anyway?

The obsession continues. The vitriol continues. But all it does is to serve a reminder that we are the greatest team in scottish football - and that is why they stuck the boot it, because we were noticed.

Fuck, I can't wait to beat these bastards on Monday!

http://www.dothebouncy.com/articles/dunfermline-the-height-of-hypocrisy/

Written by Scots George

2nd June 2012 – source: Daylate Rhebel.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/dunfermline-chief-john-yorkston-rangers-1128190

DUNFERMLINE chief John Yorkston says the SFA have no choice but to boot Rangers out of the game because a Scottish Cup ban is too soft.

The Pars chairman saw his club kicked out of the cup in 2010 for clerical mistakes that saw them field the suspended Calum Woods as a sub in a 7-1 win over Stenhousemuir.

They are far from the only ones with Spartans, Brechin City and East Stirling all having been expelled from the competition for fielding ineligible players through honest mistakes.

So Yorkston insists it would be ludicrous to deal Rangers the same punishment for dodging taxes and putting the nation’s football future in jeopardy by pursuing the SFA through civil courts.,

So 19 months later…

Of course no one wants to mention the £134K tax bill they walked away from do they!

Never mind the £12 Million in debts to organisations such as the Red Cross/NHS Fife (£2 Million +) or even the £1200+ currently owed to Rangers OldCo’s creditors after all they got their ZERO pence CVA, so that makes it okay doesn’t it!

I’ll bet they throw the red carpet out for the current board, while reducing the attendance by over 7000 just as they did for the last match they played Rangers in the SPhell.

I doubt if hector will worry about the lost revenues after all.

So any rangers fan who does attend Monday’s match can go home happy that no matter what the result at East End Park, they’ve proven that it’s profitable to be lying cheating scum (as long as you are kicking Rangers).

Lol yorks on is a tit who now has nothing to do with Dumfermline and they suffered a 15 point penalty did they not - hence why they are in this league. Some folks can't help but be bitter but at least get the facts straight .

Personally the I think the only way to get revenge is for us to be back at the top - the rest is just petty shot and pretty pathetic

Lol yorks on is a tit who now has nothing to do with Dumfermline and they suffered a 15 point penalty did they not - hence why they are in this league. Some folks can't help but be bitter but at least get the facts straight .

Personally the I think the only way to get revenge is for us to be back at the top - the rest is just petty shot and pretty pathetic

Surprise surprise Bp9 calling fans who care about the club and hate our enemies pathetic

The man loved by the taigs and hated by his own

Yorkson might be gone but they are still the same scummy club with same scum fans and a lot of the same scum behind the scenes

How can you say no one took the rant seriously? Rants like that kept the momentum of hatred towards us in full swing

I merely pointed out that Yorkston was away. Neither you nor I have any idea what anyone behind the scenes at DAFC thought or if they are still there. As a matter of fact the DAFC fans I met all hoped things would go OK with us.

Nobody took the rant seriously because it didn't go any further and no action was taken by the SFA.

You can hold whatever view you want on DAFC as can other posters. If people go to the game that is their own issue. If you don't go then that is your option.

I merely pointed out that Yorkston was away. Neither you nor I have any idea what anyone behind the scenes at DAFC thought or if they are still there. As a matter of fact the DAFC fans I met all hoped things would go OK with us.

Nobody took the rant seriously because it didn't go any further and no action was taken by the SFA.

You can hold whatever view you want on DAFC as can other posters. If people go to the game that is their own issue. If you don't go then that is your option.

The sfa took no action? They could not get their hole in a brothel with a 50 pound note wrapped round it. if you want to give them your cash be my guest. Charity begins at home m8.

That's the thing about Yorkston and so many others. We were called tax cheats before a tribunal verdict was giving.

In others words we were guilty before we could prove our innocence.

The ignorance and hatred and subsequent lack of contrition is still deep in my guts.

Surprise surprise Bp9 calling fans who care about the club and hate our enemies pathetic

The man loved by the taigs and hated by his own

Surprised you didn't call me 'that bastard' like you did our manager - imagine criticising someone who supports being back on the top and supports the manager - and you see that as a negative - :lol: :lol: