Stan Collymore gets all excited about wolves getting 30k fans in the third tier.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember at the time being told that he had to ask his parents and friends for money, but this was all later repaid by the club.

Just read it from McCoist himself. Apparently Aluko payed 'a contribution' and Rangers paid 'the lions share' of £150 000

In that case, I still don't think Aluko owed us a fee the way some of the others did. Especially the so called Rangers fans.

no he didn't it finished at the end of the season, we were sueing him (WERE) because Grenns was a chancer and hoping for his new club to cough up

No there was an option for the club to extend the contract, which the club claim to have done. This automatically extends the contract by a 12 month period, meaning that just like the others, he was under contract at the point of TUPE.

Stan collymore excited- he once was at come dine with me over a meal

he has a dull voice and was overated as a footballer.

He would be a good sound bite for alex salmon for ignorance

to actual real fact in the real world.

English football duffer with no real reality to the world of football out of that country.

I can't be arsed holding a grudge, both of them provide great memories.

Remember McGregor In Bremen?

Oh, I do grudges well and can often be arsed with them.

Bremen is a good memory. As I say, I need time (melodramatic back of the hand to the forehead).

I can only say that when I seen those two fuds doing that interview that day I was flabbergasted! That total prick and nonentity "WHITEACRE" didn't surprise me but Naismith, the so called uber bluenose - Unforgivable, If I ever see him personally I believe I will be getting the Jail!