Sons of Strewth - a shot across their bows

Carsons Dog

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till you have a debate wae oor Bawsburst ;)

Its incredibly difficult to debate a point with a guy when as soon as you ask a question/question him/put eh? or anything else in a post he calls you a rebel RST supporter that's beelin regardless of who or what you are......

Bit like most these supporters groups really - its our way or no way.

Its incredibly difficult to debate a point with a guy when as soon as you ask a question/question him/put eh? or anything else in a post he calls you a rebel RST supporter that's beelin regardless of who or what you are......

Bit like most these supporters groups really - its our way or no way.

I asked him a question about something board related and despite having never publicly backed either faction I was a Beelin' beeler reb :D

Sorry mate - dead end for you here. First Rangers game was with my Dad in the 60s. I've seen 16 Rangers Managers (from Scot Symon to Ally McCoist) and 13 Chairmen (from John Lawrence to David Somers) come and go. I've been a Season Ticket holder for 35 years, at various times in the Enclosure, the Govan Stand and - currently - the Main Stand. A Shareholder from the IPO and will put in to any future Share Issue. I've never had anything but the good of Rangers in my mind, and I'll support anyone - anyone - who shares that feeling.

Must try harder.

He doesn't mean your not a Rangers fan he means your a FF plant or an ex banned member spreading the same shite you used to

We are all Beelin' beeler rebs apparently

Or FF plants, ex banned members or plooky faced followers of SOS with access to Wikipedia.

It's true what they say, when the only tool in your bag is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

The first line of your post asked, 'What proof do we have that lawyers letters were sent out at the back of nine at night and the back of seven in the morning ?'

Sorry if I've misread it, but it seems that it's OK to ask for proof to back up an opinion if it complies with the RM consensus, but otherwise I have to 'prove that I cant prove that something that might be provable needs to be proved if I can prove it'. Sorry for the gobbledygook - I was paraphrasing the erudite Mr Curtis.

TheLawMan, in Post 79 responded to my initial post (Post 72) by saying, 'RTC was shut down. Fakes has constantly been getting shut down. McConville had summons arriving at his door on a number of occassions. Dont let the facts get in the way of a good rant though.' The inference being that the Board were instrumental in these events.

GetStiffed, in Post 88 wrote, 'Details, please of the boards actions in bringing these events involving the SOS to fruition.' I responded in the following post by saying, 'Levy McRae (the Easdales legal representatives) have posted 14 emails to Craig Houston in the last 24 hours - some outside normal business hours.'

Facts are great - let's have some. What did the Board do to shut down RTC and CF ? I don't know, but I'd like someone (anyone) to tell me. Back up your opinions with facts.

P.S. IanCurtis, I'm still waiting on that penile extension fishing rod.

Sorry, i have been busy today. In relation to CF, the Boards lawyers made several requests to Scribd where all the documents were being posted. Scribd honoured this and removed them all and Lawyers acting on behalf of RIFC issued a subpoena to identify CF.

Here is a copy of the subpoena issued to scribd.

http://digitalcommon...text=historical

Further to this, back in the day, the documents were disappearing daily with a note that they had been removed at the request of lawyers. As all of the twitter accounts have been close, i cant find them, but im sure the above is enough.

I will get back to you on the McConville one later tonight or tomorrow (tu)

Scot Symon, Davie White, Willie Thornton (interim), Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace, John Greig, Tommy McLean (interim), Jock Wallace (again), Graeme Souness, Walter Smith, Dick Advocaat, Alex McLeish, Paul le Guen, Ian Durrant (interim), Walter Smith (again) and Ally McCoist.

It is 13, because I've seen him come in, so he's included in the total, even if he hasn't left yet.

All the best from Captain Pedantic.

Air Chief Marshall Pedantic says 12 managers but 14 managerial reigns. You only see 1 Jock and 1 Walter despite their 2 reigns. You said come and go and Somers hasn't gone. Try to use more precise language Captain its a recurring trait by you in this thread.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/who-will-break-the-silence-on-charlotte-fakes-step-forward-david-leggat/

"For my part I can say that having two Messengers-At-Arms delivering a formal letter at 10.30pm demanding that I remove certain material from my blog by midnight (as happened last October) concentrates the mind. And, for my part, although I believed that I had done nothing wrong in commenting on material which was widely available on the internet, to be frank the time and expense involved in fighting a case in the Court of Session in Edinburgh against a company such as The Rangers Football Club Ltd were not things I could afford. (I should make clear that, despite some gleeful comments at the time, there was no court action raised nor, as a result, was there any court order granted against me.)"

Sorry, i have been busy today. In relation to CF, the Boards lawyers made several requests to Scribd where all the documents were being posted. Scribd honoured this and removed them all and Lawyers acting on behalf of RIFC issued a subpoena to identify CF.

Here is a copy of the subpoena issued to scribd.

http://digitalcommon...text=historical

Further to this, back in the day, the documents were disappearing daily with a note that they had been removed at the request of lawyers. As all of the twitter accounts have been close, i cant find them, but im sure the above is enough.

I will get back to you on the McConville one later tonight or tomorrow (tu)

Thanks for that LawMan, I hadn't seen that before.

Cheers

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/who-will-break-the-silence-on-charlotte-fakes-step-forward-david-leggat/

"For my part I can say that having two Messengers-At-Arms delivering a formal letter at 10.30pm demanding that I remove certain material from my blog by midnight (as happened last October) concentrates the mind. And, for my part, although I believed that I had done nothing wrong in commenting on material which was widely available on the internet, to be frank the time and expense involved in fighting a case in the Court of Session in Edinburgh against a company such as The Rangers Football Club Ltd were not things I could afford. (I should make clear that, despite some gleeful comments at the time, there was no court action raised nor, as a result, was there any court order granted against me.)"

Pesky facts again Law Man

Think he has gone for more instructions.

SACK THE BOARD