Sons of Strewth - a shot across their bows

Carsons Dog

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest to God, Rangers Media is unbelievable. For years, blogs and bloggers like RTC, CharlotteFakes, Phil 3names etc etc have done their damndest to undermine and kill Rangers off. No response from the club.

Members of the Board set their lawyers on fellow Rangers fans and they're being applauded on here like they are some great defenders of the club.

Do you lot support a different Rangers to me ?

RTC was shut down. Fakes has constantly been getting shut down. McConville had summons arriving at his door on a number of occassions.

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good rant though. (tu)

RTC was shut down. Fakes has constantly been getting shut down. McConville had summons arriving at his door on a number of occassions.

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good rant though. (tu)

Details, please of the Board's actions in bringing these events to fruition.

When have facts ever got in the way of a rant on here ?

Tell you what mate, that pish about "supporting a different Rangers from me" you started with probably means folk are just dismissing your post....which would happen anyway as there seems to be some problem for you in terms of living in the real world when discussing things...

wee cuddle for you...

awwwwwwwww there there! doh doh

@Ian

As i said in other thread, bet it is only the anti board sites they send emails to,

you want to have a look at a few threads currently adorning the 1st page of the forum on FF

i'd imagine anywhere would be shut down letting those sorts of comment remain

being a critic of someone and accusing them of, baseless, illegal activity are two very different things

Sandys not from govan and it was that walloper celticareanewco on twitter that started the shite the other night (tu)

He visits govan to watch Rangers so i chose it as the only location i know for him ffs! People really missing the point here, and where did celticareanewco get his wee rumor from? Sos maybe?

Tell you what mate, that pish about "supporting a different Rangers from me" you started with probably means folk are just dismissing your post....which would happen anyway as there seems to be some problem for you in terms of living in the real world when discussing things...

wee cuddle for you...

awwwwwwwww there there!

Touchy, aren't we ?

Anyway, back to the point. What did the Board do to get RTC and CharlotteFakes closed down ?

No cuddle necessary.

I'm no fan of sos. In fact I dislike just about everything they have done so far, but thats a pretty sh1te post about SC mate. None of us are perfect and he deserves much of the pelters he gets imo, but no way EVER should we be wishing the pokey on Rangers fans. This isnt a fall out reply or otherwise, and I know you wont give a fck in the greater scheme of things, but we surely can all fall out and fall in about many things without wishing the pokey on bears...regardless of the clusterfú ck we have been through.

Just my tuppence worth

Fair points mate but im so sick of sos and their shitty hate campaign, im convinced theres bheasts behind them and they are being used either unwittingly or their hatred of the board has seen them so obsessed they fall in with the scum willingly. Lets face it it wouldnt be the first set of rhebs to cosy up to the likes of britney and English to launch anti board propaganda.

Details, please of the boards actions in bringing these events involving the SOS to fruition.

That is of course if the facts do not get in the way of create use of the truth.

Details, please of the boards actions in bringing these events involving the SOS to fruition.

That is of course if the facts do not get in the way of create use of the truth.

Levy McRae (the Easdales legal representatives) have posted 14 emails to Craig Houston in the last 24 hours - some outside normal business hours e.g. 0711 and 2134 - resulting in him closing the SOS Facebook page to seek further legal advice.

Detailed enough for you ? What does 'get in the way of create use of the truth' mean ?

Levy McRae (the Easdales legal representatives) have posted 14 emails to Craig Houston in the last 24 hours - some outside normal business hours e.g. 0711 and 2134 - resulting in him closing the SOS Facebook page to seek further legal advice.

Detailed enough for you ? What does 'get in the way of create use of the truth' mean ?

How do you know cupcake? Are you in the know my oh so such a big Rangers fan?

Fair points mate but im so sick of sos and their shitty hate campaign, im convinced theres bheasts behind them and they are being used either unwittingly or their hatred of the board has seen them so obsessed they fall in with the scum willingly. Lets face it it wouldnt be the first set of rhebs to cosy up to the likes of britney and English to launch anti board propaganda.

And a fair shout back...cant disagree with owt there....need to just let johnkp keep us right in where we've all been going wrong! :000000082::7325:

Sorry I must have used a language you don't understand, let me say it again:

Sorry I must have used a language you don't understand, let me say it again:

James Easdale - Non-Executive Director, plc Board

Sandy Easdale - Chairman, Football Board

The language was fine, the grammar and spelling fell a bit short, though.

Don't know what provocation there has been mate, and I know you said in your initial post "Board Members" rather than "Board".

However the last thing RM needs is another arrogant prick.

Don't know what provocation there has been mate, and I know you said in your initial post "Board Members" rather than "Board".

I totally agree - there are far too many of them here already.

I'm just surprised that anyone is surprised that legal letters are only being sent out now. Some of the vile abuse and smears in recent times have been way above what is reasonable or robust debating.

Indeed Willhelm, but yet we still have precious little smart-arsés with their wee penile extension fishing rods trying to force every conversation and thread back to individual board members and rebelesque agendas.

Its pathetic

At a time when we have our common enemies in our sights, these bumpers appear like dangleberries on a tarriers boxers to try and drag us into yet another "internal"

Shame on every one of them

Ah dear dear John

Reduced to picking over grammar on the web.

the "w4nk selfie" of the interweb :-( you started so promisingly as well!!...not

Sadly the end of the bell award wings its way to you.

pip pip

Still waiting btw.

Ah dear dear John

Reduced to picking over grammar on the web.

the "w4nk selfie" of the interweb :-( you started so promisingly as well!!...not

Sadly the end of the bell award wings its way to you.

pip pip

Does the end of the bell have wings ?

Actually, I'd rather have one of those penile extension fishing rod thingies, if it's all the same to you.