Sons of Strewth - a shot across their bows

Carsons Dog

Sadly, you appear to be correct mate. Not sure why the FF board haters are going tonto again today, but you would think taking on our enemies and those who attack all things Rangers would be more important.

Here's a novel idea for all smear merchants.

Do not go on forums and accuse people of laundering money through Rangers FC and you won't get lawyers letters.

"Do not go on forums and accuse people of laundering money through Rangers FC and you won't get lawyers letters."

Nail on head

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because I never made that claim, why would I need to respond?

I'll ask again, evidence please of the current Rangers board instructing its lawyers to shut down websites.

What the actual fúck would it matter what the board did about rtc and CF!? Even trying to get you to answer that pile of utter sh1te still begs the question, what the actual fúck has it got to do with anything?

Utterly bizarre.

I'm with you, would like to see the evidence of shutting down websites...

Actually, to be honest, I (like you probabl ymate) couldnt give a fck about this shyte and would much rather attack the clubs enemies.

Pathetic attempts to undermine our club. Can see them coming a mile off.

See Post 89.

Any response on what the Board did to get RTC and CharlotteFakes shut down ?

How are you so sure the board did nothing? Theres quite a lot that goes on that people don't know about, unless of course you have incontrovertible proof that they did nothing? It appears that there is yet another poster making assumptions with no factual evidence, something thats been all too common from some in the last few months.

The lawyers work in a personal capacity for the Easdales rather than for the board. SoS made a big point of targetting the Easdales in their appalling campaign (those in glasshouses etc.) and they really shouldn't be surprised that hey are seen as a high profile target when redressing the balance.

What the actual fúck would it matter what the board did about rtc and CF!? Even trying to get you to answer that pile of utter sh1te still begs the question, what the actual fúck has it got to do with anything?

Utterly bizarre.

I'm with you, would like to see the evidence of shutting down websites...

Actually, to be honest, I (like you probabl ymate) couldnt give a fck about this shyte and would much rather attack the clubs enemies.

Pathetic attempts to undermine our club. Can see them coming a mile off.

It's quite clear that the Easdales are acting their own behalf. Its the clever use of the question about the board that is pissing me off. It seems to suggest that its the Rangers board itself going after these posters, and not just those who post slander but those who criticize them in general; which is blatantly not the case.

No, because I never made that claim, why would I need to respond?

I'll ask again, evidence please of the current Rangers board instructing its lawyers to shut down websites.

I never said you made that claim, but since you were eager to jump in to the ensuing reasoned discussion, I wondered if you had anything to add.

See Post 89.

It's quite clear that the Easdales are acting their own behalf. Its the clever use of the question about the board that is pissing me off. It seems to suggest that its the Rangers board itself going after these posters, and not just those who post slander but those who criticize them in general; which is blatantly not the case.

Agree completely. A not so subtle shyte stirrer.

Pathetic when we all need to gel and move forward as one.

I'll say this, when we can get together, when we can join us one (no pointing to the Red Hand! :-)) we are the strongest force going and would blow our enemies away!

Completely

I wont let pathetic folk sidetrack us.

Now, back to the Co-Op and dodgy land deals in the Scottish Press!! :000000082::7325: :7325:

Still waiting btw.

Don't involve me in your pish. I agree fully with the Easdales taking action. I'm just saddened by the way members speak to each other;

Members of the Board set their lawyers on fellow Rangers fans and they're being applauded on here like they are some great defenders of the club.

Sadly, it appears those involved in the undignified campaign to remove the board are up to their old tricks again. Why not forget their petty power struggles and quest for personal ambition and join the rest of the Rangers support in backing the team and taking on our enemies?

If the present board are found to be up to no good, every last Bear on every last forum will be with you in protest. Until proof arrives...........................we support our club, our board and take on our real enemies.

Couldnt agree more.

Off load the bad trash and move forward as one.

Target our enemies not our own

Well said Sir. When you have lunatics smearing people for months on end, posting garbage about their wife's and family, saying they are laundering cash via the club and God knows what else, is it really a surprise when they send a lawyers letter?

Years gone by, a lawyers letter would have been the least of their troubles from the brothers. (tu):2gunsfiring_v1:

Careful, Wilhelm - you'll be getting e-mails from lawyers at all times of the day and night.

What proof do we have that lawyers letters were sent out at the back of nine at night and the back of seven in the morning?

Oh right, just their word. show the proof.

But proof is something the SoS have never been fond of.

What proof do we have that lawyers letters were sent out at the back of nine at night and the back of seven in the morning?

Gogzy, I'm not on Craig Houston's e-mail distribution list, so I can't I can't provide documentary proof that the e-mails were sent at the times he stated on the SOS Facebook page, but he's closed it down for now, citing those e-mails as the reason.

If you have proof that this isn't the case, please spill the beans.

I never said you made that claim, but since you were eager to jump in to the ensuing reasoned discussion, I wondered if you had anything to add.

See Post 89.

All post 89 states is that the Easdales are board members.

I'm still waiting on the proof that the lawyers are acting on behalf of the Rangers board.

They obviously don't live in the real world if they think people just work 9-5 these days! I'm sure our latest poster will be along shortly with the proof and their proof that the board definitely did nothing about CF and RTC. Its just a case of being patient it will happen at some point, wont it?

Gogzy, I'm not on Craig Houston's e-mail distribution list, so I can't I can't provide documentary proof that the e-mails were sent at the times he stated on the SOS Facebook page, but he's closed it down for now, citing those e-mails as the reason.

If you have proof, that he hasnt the proof, that proves he has the proof of proving it, then prove it

FFS! :7325: :7325: :7325:

VB have had all manner of lawyers letters threatening us. We have not removed one article for the simple reason, we tell the truth about events and try and stick to facts. Not one person has ever followed up their threats, some due to us having proof of what we said and others shitting themselves because we never printed what we know about them.

Never, in any article, have we said a Rangers board member was money laundering via our club and nor shall we.

Can you now see why legal action was threatened? What do people not get about telling lies and dangerous lies at that about people at the club? Stick to telling the truth, if you find proof of wrongdoing, then tell every last Bear out there.

In the meantime, smears and lies get you lawyers letters I'm afraid.

Quick question on that, lets say someone does find proof of wrongdoing' at the club. If that information puts the whistleblower at risk of legal action either way (releasing information with proof breaches one piece of legislation, releasing it without proof could breach another) when does it stop becoming a smear?

You don't get this do you? Its YOU that is making the assertions and it is YOU that should be providing the evidence. If you cannot back up your claims then refrain from stating them as facts!

Quick question on that, lets say someone does find proof of wrongdoing' at the club. If that information puts the whistleblower at risk of legal action either way (releasing information with proof breaches one piece of legislation, releasing it without proof could breach another) when does it stop becoming a smear?

Is the inference here that this is the case? that in this clusterfúck of smear and innuendo, there is a Watergate waiting to burst onto our Proddy screens?

Lets not be naive. If someone has major proof on Rangers, there isnt a paper in the land wouldn't sook yer bawbag dry to put the boot into us.

If you have proof, that he hasnt the proof, that proves he has the proof of proving it, then prove it

FFS! :7325: :7325: :7325:

I take it from the nonsensical answers that my question about the Board's involvement in closing down RTC & CF will remain unanswered.