The Bheasts, the Co-op Bank and debts.

Virtuoso

Fuck sake. This could be a parody of Rangers fans sites. A potentially huge story about the mhanks underhand ways and we're squabbling about the more important matter of where the thread should be posted.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, firstly, swear all you want, it won't validate your point any more.

Secondly, if you read my posts again, you will see that I would concede to this being in the Bear's Den if it contained new information, but it doesn't.

It's just a rehash of an old article, and is going to serve no purpose in being here.

WE fuckin like rehashed old articles in the Bears' Den ! Is that validated enough fur ye ! And if ye don't like it take a hike !

WE fuckin like rehashed old articles in the Bears' Den ! Is that validated enough fur ye ! And if ye don't like it take a hike !

Ahhh, my mistake - I thought news and information was flavour of the month here. But it seems rumours and innuendo are here to stay. :000000082:

In that case sir, I shall take my leave of you.

Good day

This is a goer from someone who posts on the Bill Mcmurdo web page and has been going on for a while, the guy has written to the Glasgow Distric Council on numerous occasions and i belive he is now getting under thier skin. Worth checking out.

This has been doing the rounds for months now and it is getting nowhere. Bill McMurdo is a dobber... just had to add that.

Ahhh, my mistake - I thought news and information was flavour of the month here. But it seems rumours and innuendo are here to stay. :000000082:

Good day

Good day

I'll miss you !

It's almost like some want it off here and swept under the carpet.

I don't think any Bear want's swept under the carpet but it's pissing against the wind, until the mainsteam media run the story it has no legs.They won't do that just incase they get banned from the shitehole and they don't have anything to write about in their shitty rhags

...The only way this is going to become mainstream is if we post it on every website...blog ..on comment pages on papers ...everywhere until someone somewhere takes this up.....remember this is not just about the torbett swifts this is about massive corruption on a scale never seen in this country ever and could lead right to the pinnacle of the labour party ....

...Tried to broach the subject on keech jacksons article online in the rhecord (aye i know)..but everytime I posted links to info my posts were scrubbed also asked keech to comment but as expcted nothing....Keep chipping away brothers and sooner or later the truth will appear.

...The only way this is going to become mainstream is if we post it on every website...blog ..on comment pages on papers ...everywhere until someone somewhere takes this up.....remember this is not just about the torbett swifts this is about massive corruption on a scale never seen in this country ever and could lead right to the pinnacle of the labour party ....

...Tried to broach the subject on keech jacksons article online in the rhecord (aye i know)..but everytime I posted links to info my posts were scrubbed also asked keech to comment but as expcted nothing....Keep chipping away brothers and sooner or later the truth will appear.

You are dead right mate, the more it is exposed, the better chance it has of being reported, no matter if it is not current, it is still out there to be viewed. As you say,"Keep chipping away Brothers" :7325:

Funny when this topic is discussed someone always tries to derail the thread look what happened n the

last thread, keep it in the bearsden it belongs there.

The same ones who would publicise Armageddon with the BTC blog or Scotslawthoughts blog, saying we shouldn't ignore them? Mmm....

I messaged this to someone yesterday and it was in direct response to a statement made by me on Rangers Chat (I was asked to provide a link for MP's demanding answers).

This should have been in the General sporting section (IMO) but FFS let the mods move the bloody thing not go all "Ultra" on someone who posted something in the BD by mistake or by thinking it may be nice to re-highlight to the BD as the questions seem to have been very few of late. Plus side is a Conservative MP should have no problem winding up a labour controlled city.

Maybe if someone would contact that MP and ask him if he had any assurances received from the GCC then we might get somewhere. Yes I could do it but I would end up calling him names and getting nowhere fast :rolleyes:

Firstly, you can only contact your own MP/MSP in your constituency. You cannot contact an MP in Birmingham for example.

Secondly, the way i see it it's not Celtic that are at any real fault here. It's the Labour Party and senior figures like Wilson and Reid who appear to be using their influence immorally (at the very least).

If, whilst being labelled cheats, it was actually us who were being cheated, then that genuine case of cheating is most certainly relevant to the Bears Den.

I can't understand the "head in the sand" response from some. We do need to be more aware and, where relevant such as in this case, pro-active.

Great credit is owed to those who are taking the time and making the effort to expose this grand scale corruption.

The underselling of publicly owned land is directly comparable to and morally worse in degree than EBTs, which they actually used themselves. Can't believe the public hypocrisy that the media allowed to pass as they openly implied that they represented an "unfair sporting advantage". If they were unfair and therefore, why did they use them? Was 1 EBT OK, whilst several were morally outrageous? A glaring logical contradiction never picked up by the media. Can we expect to see editorial calling for the release of all one time murderers, as it's only serial murderers who we should concern ourselves with?

The generously low rates from the Co-operative Bank also represents a dereliction of duty towards shareholders, members and the interests of the organisation itself.

This really does affect us. If you disagree, please think again. We were called cheats whilst being cheated.

So I say a big thank you to those who are making the effort and keeping us informed. Some of us may miss this information if it was in General Sports, since they only come here for the BD and the news and this is indeed relevant to them.

One for General Football & Sports...

Why would i want to see that in here?........

Who gives a fuck if it's in the BD

Why wouldn't you want as many people as possible to see this?

Nobody looks in General Football and Sports.

We need to get this info spread as wide as we possibly can.