The Double Standards of the Scottish Press

Everyone should just keep putting comments everywhere and create a groundswell with the drip drip effect.

We must use every avenue available to get the message out.

Eventually some enterprising journo will take it up.

They couldn't resist making their name with this in the same way Thomson did.

you would think that one journo would try wouldn't you? as far as I can see cellic are low hanging fruit for a decent investigative journo who wants to make a name for themselves.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you would think that one journo would try wouldn't you? as far as I can see cellic are low hanging fruit for a decent investigative journo who wants to make a name for themselves.

The chances of any "journo" having the guts to tell the truth about Hearts' financial mismanagement or the business dealings from the other lot are slim to none.

It simply doesn't fit the agenda...

Amazing response BNB :thumbup: you should be a more regular writer on the homepage. As for the daily record piece the double standards should be shocking but sadly they are not, we all know the witch hunt against Rangers was simply because we are Rangers and not out of moral righteousness against craig whytes crimes. Nobody will condem hertz or dunfermline because they are not the kind of clubs who inspire such envy, we will always be the demonised one because people only demonise those they fear and envy and boy should they be both scared and jealous of us!

Wow, Ive just actually read that properly. Well done BNB! Jolly well done!

Now, what to do to keep the pressure on? Dont lose the impetus with this terrific piece of writing.

With your permission, could I post on VB? Maybe some of the pro-active guys there can use your work as a springboard?

A superb response. I've read it over and over to try and understand why other than because they are anti Rangers they would delete it and I can't. Like all of the press they are degenerate and biased to the core.

Ask RFFF to fund a full page advert in either it or The Sun and let the public decide! That would expose them for what they are!

Wow, Ive just actually read that properly. Well done BNB! Jolly well done!

Now, what to do to keep the pressure on? Dont lose the impetus with this terrific piece of writing.

With your permission, could I post on VB? Maybe some of the pro-active guys there can use your work as a springboard?

If it helps the cause of course.

The contradictions and hypocrisy within Scottish football and the media knows no bounds, fantastic response BNB but it comes as no surprise that the DR pulled it.

As a fan base we have constantly been told to forgive and forget yet on an almost daily basis we are witnessing how bigoted the attitude and decision making was against us. Now CG isnt here now but that that is one undeniable fact that he said. Situations like this, Dunfermlines debt and the possible deal between Llyods and Kilnarnock(even out with the Mhanks situation) prove we should never forgive or forget.

"And where’s the sporting integrity in having fans fork out up to £28 each week to see a match in which the outcome is practically guaranteed due to the constraints placed upon one of the participants?........Yes that's the SPFL one team league

"It was never going to happen and it has given every other club in the top flight a free pass for the season"....... and the tims consecutive titles

HYPOCRICY