The Double Standards of the Scottish Press

In the Daily Record today there is an article by David McCarthy stating that the rules about the transfer embargo should be bent for Hearts at it would show compassion. I attach my comment made on that site as that article made my blood boil.

I do not know if it is worthy of being posted as anything on the site so I am just attaching it here since I can't copy and paste it.

Double Standards.doc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Daily Record today there is an article by David McCarthy stating that the rules about the transfer embargo should be bent for Hearts at it would show compassion. I attach my comment made on that site as that article made my blood boil.

I do not know if it is worthy of being posted as anything on the site so I am just attaching it here since I can't copy and paste it.

great piece BNB. WATP

The DR deleted it so Just as well I copied and pasted it!

If needs be we can maybe publish it on here with some changes so ALL Bears know!

That is what we are up against with the press. Just a shame our club will not take up the fight, or the groups that were trying to bring down the board, would not put the same effort into fighting the press.

I just came. :lol:

If needs be we can maybe publish it on here with some changes so ALL Bears know!

Wouldn't mind a look at the article, can't open the link, maybe due to the DR pulling it.

So hopfully you can post the content later?

It would be interesting to take the bits about the bheasts out and see if it gets deleted then? It may confirm what we already know about this appalling rhag and its leanings towards the East End.