Rangers fans & Irish Tri-Colours

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to take a tricolour into Ibrox make sure it is a French one.

It would take a brave man or a fucking idiot to try and fly the Irish one.

Our colours are red white and blue, their colours are - well you know what they are, I am not even posting the names of them - well maybe white and orange.

Fucking sick of the handwringing cunts who spout 'can't we all just get along'

Our club / beliefs / principals have been diluted enough - no fucking more,

I urge you all now to take a deep breath and shout out 'NO SURRENDER'

And MEAN it............

I posted on here just after the march to Hampden regarding a wee prick at the march who was wearing a bright yellow track suit and green and white training shoes.

I thought the cunt was out to cause trouble by getting bears to get involved which would subsequentally get us bad PR but maybe it was big Jons nephew testing out the water lol

I posted on here just after the march to Hampden regarding a wee prick at the march who was wearing a bright yellow track suit and green and white training shoes.

I thought the cunt was out to cause trouble by getting bears to get involved which would subsequentally get us bad PR but maybe it was big Jons nephew testing out the water lol

:lol:

What if we got a big Tri-Colour but wrote on it only for Daly the rest can fuck off.

But to be more serious I'm gonna get shit for this so I got the tin hat on how much would it piss them off if we did have a tri-colour for Daly, they all nearly had heart attacks when they found out Rangers related groups were donating towards the famine statue.

Why don't we start chanting anti-queen stuff as well then, just to give them heart attacks

Aye before we all know it we will be having hooped jerseys just to give them heart attacks PS the famine affected all remember Ireland was a hub of activity and part of the great British empire at that time a fact certain individuals from the bheast end like to ignore and GCC would do well to remember Scotlands famine

Aye before we all know it we will be having hooped jerseys just to give them heart attacks PS the famine affected all remember Ireland was a hub of activity and part of the great British empire at that time a fact certain individuals from the bheast end like to ignore and GCC would do well to remember Scotlands famine

We can start fighting with Ajax fans and breaking up seats to ensure cardiac arrest.