Rangers fans & Irish Tri-Colours

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he were to grab a winner vs them then we should pay homage by wearing clover t shirts with his face in the middle and the slogan 'we are all john daly'.

You show major disrespect in spelling his name wrong.

This will not happen again I hope...

I can't work out if other posters are that daft to take this seriously or if indeed everyone's joking from all sides?

Although there's a few with a track record of being thick so I leave them out of it.

I don't take it seriously although like with many jokes it can be over used a bit.

Agreed

Fuck the tricolour

The day there's one at Ibrox it will be the very last thing ripped out of our club

Hopefully never happen

Hopefully not, but if there was - I'd end up doing time.

Don't think anyone has the intention of taking a tri-colour to Ibrox. It's just done on here to wind up people like the OP.

Possibly not, but there is now an element of our support who would see nothing wrong with it.

Nothing against the Irish and, taken literally as the symbol, the Irish Tricolour is a pretty good flag with a decent message of peace and reconciliation, which the Republicans fucking hate (Green, white and gold? It's fucking orange mate). I won't be waving one ever for no other reason than because I'm not Irish. If an Irish Rangers fan - and there must be some out there - took one to Ibrox then I would have no problem with it.

Nothing against the Irish and, taken literally as the symbol, the Irish Tricolour is a pretty good flag with a decent message of peace and reconciliation, which the Republicans fucking hate (Green, white and gold? It's fucking orange mate). I won't be waving one ever for no other reason than because I'm not Irish. If an Irish Rangers fan - and there must be some out there - took one to Ibrox then I would have no problem with it.

If anycunt was stupid enough to actually wave the flag of the roi at Ibrox and i was anywhere near him,i would without a shadow of a doubt,be arrested and banned from Ibrox.

I'd also probably lose my job,so let's hope there's none so stupid in the copland rear.

BTW Do you go to watch the Rangers?

Your view of it's symbolism seems rather rose tinted.

If anycunt was stupid enough to actually wave the flag of the roi at Ibrox and i was anywhere near him,i would without a shadow of a doubt,be arrested and banned from Ibrox.

I'd also probably lose my job,so let's hope there's none so stupid in the copland rear.

BTW Do you go to watch the Rangers?

Arrested?? I doubt it.