Rangers fans & Irish Tri-Colours

TheBluenose1972

Who the fuck do you think you are? :lol:

As often as time and money allows.

I take it from your answer that it's not very often then.

So here you are,on a Rangers forum, saying that you have no problem with anyone flying an irish flag in Ibrox and you're never in the place.

Well i am in the place along with forty odd thousand others and most of us do have a problem with that fucking flag.

The flag of a country that helped terrorists murder our people.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here you are,on a Rangers forum, saying that you have no problem with anyone flying an irish flag in Ibrox and you're never in the place.

Well i am in the place along with forty odd thousand others and most of us do have a problem with that fucking flag.

Aye, it's a big wide world out there and I know you hate the idea, being an insular sort, but people in other countries love Rangers too. When I can afford to take the train up to Scotland every weekend to watch the team I'll let you know, okay big man? (tu)

I never said you shouldn't have a problem with the Irish flag, I said I don't. Don't lose any sleep over it.

You're soooooo uber xxx

Aye, it's a big wide world out there and I know you hate the idea, being an insular sort, but people in other countries love Rangers too. When I can afford to take the train up to Scotland every weekend to watch the team I'll let you know, okay big man? (tu)

I never said you shouldn't have a problem with the Irish flag, I said I don't. Don't lose any sleep over it.

I won't.

I don't have a problem with the ordinary irish person but i do have a problem with the state and the flag.

So many retards in out support taking this seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:

30 years ago mate,Rangers fans would have laughed their arses off if someone had told them that in .

the next few years Rangers would have-

Signed a Roman Catholic ex Celtic player

Had a Roman Catholic manager

Had a Roman Catholic captain

Had a player from the ROI

With all the above accepted by alot of the support

And you think that someone waving an Irish flag in Ibrox impossible.

Think again mate.

To be honest mate I wouldn't risk a criminal record, being fired from my job, jailed etc over a fucking flag :lol:

Who knows what can happen in the heat of the moment mate.

And as we've seen in Belfast over the last while,flags mean alot to some people.

You must've been furious seeing Italian and German flags at Ibrox.

30 years ago mate,Rangers fans would have laughed their arses off if someone had told them that in .

the next few years Rangers would have-

Signed a Roman Catholic ex Celtic player

Had a Roman Catholic manager

Had a Roman Catholic captain

Had a player from the ROI

With all the above accepted by alot of the support

And you think that someone waving an Irish flag in Ibrox impossible.

Think again mate.

You certainly buy into " their myth " that we are a sectarian club. Rangers have had plenty Catholics in the team since our foundation.