Still keeps me up at night...

KingKirk

Amos back pass against Moanco that kept us out of the last 16 of the champs league.

It wasn't a back pass. He ran up the pitch at a time when we were leading and shouldn't have, lost the ball and was out of position and they scored from it. You can see Amo at about 03:50 lying on his ass having just lost the ball here...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Munich at home, ran a superb bayern Munich team ragged and they scored from a deflected free kick past cherbonier that should never have been a free kick in the first place,

I have seldom been more gutted at losing a late goal. We deserved the win as well, which made it worse.

Nowhere near the same level, but the 2-2 game in the Scottish cup when they got a man sent off and Whittaker scored a penalty. I thought we would've pumped them 5-1 or something, instead we came oot and sat back against 10 men. Fucking wound me up.

Good shout

I loved Smith but sometimes he was an utter shite bag when it came to tactics for example Manchster season at Parkhead we went 2-1 up and had them on the ropes and then halted it they scored before half time and won it with a dodgy pen

It wasn't a back pass. He ran up the pitch at a time when we were leading and shouldn't have, lost the ball and was out of position and they scored from it. You can see Amo at about 03:50 lying on his ass having just lost the ball here...

thanks for the correction......did you have to show a video though lol

Alan Stubbs 94th minute equaliser at Celtic park during the failed ten in a row season after Negri put us in front

Jerome Verailles winner at Ibrox for Kilmarnock same season again deep into injury time

Jvoh 94th minute winner at Celtic park Manchester season

Hibs and Motherwell draws same season as above

Dundee United 1994 Scottish Cup final

Cska Moscow at Ibrox 0-0 we battered them senseless

Celtic at Celtic Park in 1993 ended an unbeaten run of over a Callander year

Those ones still hurt me to this day

Even worse is that ugly bastard stubbs was on a booking and assaulted negri and didnt get a second yellow, that bastard then stuffed us in injury time

Mols injury against Bayern.

Killies collapse at 3-0 up that would have sent Lemmon packing.

Darch against Lyon at Ibrox.

Correct,Killies collapse still rankles Lennon would have walked that day.I was in the Louden pre match and went in at 3-0 Killie,then guy next to us kept telling us 3-1,3-2...you just knew it was coming.Then later when we got back tobour bus we heard St.Mirren had equalised......so that fckn got to me.

Another was our defeat to Celtic at Ibrox when Bellamy scored up the Rangers end,with only a handful of games left,i remember going home and sitting dejected with a beer out ny back garden,but thanks to Motherwell ithe season coukd not have ended any sweeter.......

Good shout

I loved Smith but sometimes he was an utter shite bag when it came to tactics for example Manchster season at Parkhead we went 2-1 up and had them on the ropes and then halted it they scored before half time and won it with a dodgy pen

Aye that's another good shout, I backed us to win 2-1 that day as well. Happened so many times, we went 1 goal up then fucking sat back all cautious and defensive.

Even worse is that ugly bastard stubbs was on a booking and assaulted negri and didnt get a second yellow, that bastard then stuffed us in injury time

And Gazza's sending off that night was harsh in the extreme, when Carthorse had been pulling him back for about 20yds!

Nowhere near the same level, but the 2-2 game in the Scottish cup when they got a man sent off and Whittaker scored a penalty. I thought we would've pumped them 5-1 or something, instead we came oot and sat back against 10 men. Fucking wound me up.

Shocking tactics that second half

I still don't forgive Walter for that. He absolutely shat it.

The Manchester end to the domestic season with the back to back defeats against Celtic then the draws against Hibs & Motherwell :anguish:

Losing to Dortmund on penalties in the 99-00 season was pretty hard to take, I remember wailing as like a 9 year old kid and banging the television. I genuinely don't know what the rest of the family made of that it hasn't been spoken about since :lol:(tu)