Regan wants Wallace to sort Rangers Finances.

gogzy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now the cowardly dogs come crawling back thinking, new CEO, lets get our (Peter's) story told and wheedle our way(snivel, grovel) into his good books, and, as he is new, he will not know our past indiscretions. (snorkel, snivel, grovel).

I just hope that our new CEO is allready clued up about these maggots and proves to be on his toes when dealing with them.

I also hope that we do have a "list" of all misdemeanors tucked away in Ibrox and that all board members are alert and able to draw on the "list" when required. This shower of seagull shit must be treated with caution as in red alert, and never allowed to trivialise the underhand methods they have used, and still will,if given the chance. We were found guilty of zilch.

Is this another deflection tactic in the making, in case the other mob get torn a new one by the EU investigation? :7325:

We all have long memories of who kicked us when we were down so he can peddle his garbage else where

KB if ONLY that were true it would be great. Sadly we have too many lapdogs in our support who are happy to roll over and have their tummies tickled and others too intent in promoting their own self-interest.

I for one can not forget and will never forgive. Another poster wrote about back before the bunnet how he wanted the bheasts down but not out. Right now, and I doubt in my lifetime that this view will ever change, I would love to see their horrible club dead and buried. Do not care how it happens just want this corrupt blight on society gone from the Scottish football scene.