Unpopular Posts

Davy Cooper 777

What are the rules here should you happen to post a thread which others find unpopular, I am a season ticket holder and life long fan.

It appears that on another fans forum, if you post something others dont want to hear they all call you a spy and a "Declan" get you a red triangle ,and you get banned for life.

Can someone enlighten me as to the rules here ?

What are the rules here should you happen to post a thread which others find unpopular, I am a season ticket holder and life long fan.

It appears that on another fans forum, if you post something others dont want to hear they all call you a spy and a "Declan" get you a red triangle ,and you get banned for life.

Can someone enlighten me as to the rules here ?

Bears' Den ?

Build up your post count and post this in the Rangers Media Off Topic forum.

There are many on there who will be more than happy to enlighten you in a positive and constructive manner. (tu)

Thanks Gogzy, I am happy to debate with anyone on here, any post are my own thoughts, the last thing we need is Admin 2.

Thats what my points were about.

All bears are surely entitled to their opinions whether you agree with them or not.

By the time it gets to admin 3 it will be shite, nothing beats the first :craphead:

Down with trilogies

C'mon guys, be kind to a new member.

Seriously post your opinion and you will soon see by the replies if you are in the majority or otherwise. Both Rebs and Board fans post here all the time. If you are an RST member wear a tin hat.

C'mon guys, be kind to a new member.

Seriously post your opinion and you will soon see by the replies if you are in the majority or otherwise. Both Rebs and Board fans post here all the time. If you are an RST member wear a lead lined hat so you don't get hacked. :pipe:

Fixed