Have we considered Allys long term plan?

GrandSuckMaster

Is it possible that Ally is setting us up for the future with his signings/tactics? It seems to me that our focus is to be solid in the first half and then go for it once the other teams tactics have been worked out. Our clean sheet record is excellent this season and I assume that is what Ally wants our future success to be built on. It worked for Walter and Mourinho and maybe, just maybe, Ally is learning and starting to get it right.

I know this will be shot down, but thought I would just throw a different perspective out there to the Ally doubters.

Ally - Mourinho :lol:

Ally has no plan, it's wait till the other team tires and hopefully our players get a few goals.

When we get to the top again that will go out the window and it will be anyones guess.

Do you hate winning every game GF? If we played nice football and lost 1 in 10, would you be happier?

Do you hate winning every game GF? If we played nice football and lost 1 in 10, would you be happier?

I hate watching the team I love falter and go down the same route time and time again.

Winning games in these divisions is no achievement and should be nothing but a formality.

Playing good football and entertaining the paying support however is the mark of a good manager and coaching staff. This sadly has not happened since Ally has came in and it's only being brushed off because of who he is and what he done here as a player.

He has little to no tactical knowledge from what I am seeing in the dugout and pitch and if it wasnt for the vast difference in money and players then he would be nowhear near a club the size of Rangers in a managerial role.

Iv'e gave him a few years to come to my conclusion, some people think thats too soon for some reason? I don't.

He's never going to get us to where we belong, not in a million years.

Id thank Ally for all he has done for the club, but as a manager with a long term plan? Forget it. This is no job for a relative novice who was cloned from Walter Smith. Players are constantly played out of position, he doesnt know how to change games, tactically inept. We are a poor poor oufit on the eye. Ally was never my choice to be manager and the blame must lie with Smith on that one. We should have completely changed our philosophy on our football.. the other lot can pluck out players from all corners of the globe and turn in a huge profit, its about time we had a scouting system in place that could replicate this.Allys mentality seems to be spend spend spend till hes told not to.. car crash management indeed.