Graham Wallace confirms that Brian Stockbridge has returned his bonus and warns

Bothwellbear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edmiston House is a dump and will be demolished before it's used for any purpose a complete waste of a million pounds it would have been better left in Murray's hands because it would have been a white elephant to him could have picked off him later for peanuts.

I was told about plans to develop Edmiston House approx a year ago when Green & Ahmad were still at the club.

This is no spin, a supplier I know was asked to tender for the work.

Pity these threads are always hijacked by those pee brainers who see it as an excuse to have a dig at McCoist. What a bunch of backstabbing little shits you are, perhaps its time to examine your own performance as fans rather than that of anybody else. It's easy to come up with grandiose schemes for "world class" scouting systems and playing strategies, unfortunately for you Rangers are part of the real world and not a paper or computer game.

Pity these threads are always hijacked by those pee brainers who see it as an excuse to have a dig at McCoist. What a bunch of backstabbing little shits you are, perhaps its time to examine your own performance as fans rather than that of anybody else. It's easy to come up with grandiose schemes for "world class" scouting systems and playing strategies, unfortunately for you Rangers are part of the real world and not a paper or computer game.

If the 'real world' includes McCoist as Rangers Manager for the foreseeable future, interest will wane to the point where you and ten thousand like minded will sit inside Ibrox chanting Super Ally to your hearts content.

It will start to pall very quickly.

how muh bonuses did others get?

How many of the people that got bonuses are still at the club?

I think Ally got one or two shares, and his sidekicks probably did anaw.

They also got another 3 times their wage bonus every week.

Now I'm a huge Ally fan, mibbees not as a manager, and I'm not demanding their wages be reduced unless the board deem it necessary, but I just hate to see Stockbridge being blamed for everything, whilst Allys well rewarded gang get a free pass.

In the grand scheme of things, Stockbridge is irrelevant now.

Leave his fate up to the board.

How much in bonuses did Paul Murray get last time round when he was a director and we were tens of millions in debt?

Individual Directors remuneration were not disclosed in the past mate (tu)

The only one that was disclosed was the package of the highest paid Director and although he was never named in the Accounts, it was easy to deduce it was Bain. (tu)

I think Ally got one or two shares, and his sidekicks probably did anaw.

They also got another 3 times their wage bonus every week.

Now I'm a huge Ally fan, mibbees not as a manager, and I'm not demanding their wages be reduced unless the board deem it necessary, but I just hate to see Stockbridge being blamed for everything, whilst Allys well rewarded gang get a free pass.

In the grand scheme of things, Stockbridge is irrelevant now.

Leave his fate up to the board.

My view exactly, mate. It's a strange group of football fans who ignore the action on the park and spend all their time discussing the FD.