Stockbridge

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the slimy fuck took out his option on those shares though... I notice there's not been mention of that.

You still have no clue what a stock option is though, do you?

It isn't any form of bonus unless the stock price is higher than the option price and it is not even close. You would be getting a much better deal being buying shares on the open market than Stockbridge would get exercising his option.

His position was made untenable, not by his actions but by the actions of others who appear to have hung him out to dry. Brian Stockbridge was not responsible for signing off deals which cut us short, but he was left picking up the pieces after green and Ahmed jumped ship. He was left to become a scapegoat and I felt sorry for him at the AGM.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nash appointed as Finance Director now. Anyone but Paul Murray.

That one would turn the feelgood thread right on its head.

His position was made untenable, not by his actions but by the actions of others who appear to have hung him out to dry. Brian Stockbridge was not responsible for signing off deals which cut us short, but he was left picking up the pieces after green and Ahmed jumped ship. He was left to become a scapegoat and I felt sorry for him at the AGM.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nash appointed as Finance Director now. Anyone but Paul Murray.

Only time will tell but if Rangers need money, they may need Dave King. In order to get King on board as an investor, I assume he would want to have a say in the running of the club. What King has consistently stated is that he would have Murray on the board and I wonder if this fits with Kings latest comments.

We shall see if King is influencing Wallace or whether the club will advertise for the role.

Probably the best news we've had since Green and Ahmad worked their ticket and we were told Green was leaving town with his dog and pony show to piss off to Normandy!

Very shrewd move by the board of directors! My confidence in them has just went up one percent! :pipe:

Rangers: Finance director Brian Stockbridge resigns from post

Rangers have parted company with finance director Brian Stockbridge, the Ibrox club has announced.

Stockbridge, who has resigned, had come under heavy criticism from shareholders at the club's AGM in December.

The League One club reported a £14m operating loss for the 13 months to June after around £22m was raised in a share issue late last year.

"Rangers said "no ex gratia benefit or bonus" had been paid to Stockbridge over his departure.

Stockbridge, who was re-elected to the club's board during the AGM, defended the cost of setting up the IPO share issue.

However, a section of the Rangers supporter remained unhappy about his continued presence at the club, while the faction which failed to get the necessary votes to join the board repeatedly referred to Stockbridge's position as "untenable" in a bitter campaign for support.

"I wasn't brought in here to win a popularity contest," he said at the AGM.

"Hard financial decisions had to be made. One of those was to pay the fees that were necessary to secure the club."

Announcing his departure on Friday, Rangers thanked Stockbridge for his contribution to the club during "a difficult period".

"The board has commenced the search for a new finance director. A further announcement will be made in due course," Rangers added

Another one bites the dust.

Hopefully, he wasn't given enough time to get close to a shredding machine, and that GW will be happy to reveal exactly what happened to the IPO money.

Stop

With your accusations for 5 minutes, has it not been stated where it went.

You got what you wanted after BS stopped the ship sinking for a few month at least give him credit for leaving without a payoff. And leaving the club in safe hands with wallace