Stockbridge

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" Rangers confirm that no ex gratia benefit or bonus has been offered or paid to Brian Stockbridge in connection with the termination of his employment or office."

To me this reads that Stockbridge agreed to go or be sacked. Having returned K£200 I can't believe he has walked with nothing.

Reading the statement carefully I believe Stockbridge will have gone with one years salary or whatever was in the contract if he was asked to resign which seems to be the case here. He got no more, no less. And the board statements written very cleverly.

Therefore no ex gratia or bonus payment. After all when Green left he was initially offered two years salary to go, the second year clearly being a bonus.

I guess we also know who sold the M2.2 million shares today.

No matter that heavens to see the back of Stockbridge.

If he had bought his shares for 70p as reported why would he have sold them today for 27p and make a huge loss?

But ... but ... Bawsburst assured us, just recently, that Stockbridge was going nowhere !!!

The club statement talks about mutual consent but then uses a phrase like "Termination of contract" ... to me that's a sacking & the fact tgat his contract hasn't been settled or bonus' paid backs this up IMO.

Calm down mate, sound like you are getting a wee bit too wound up.

Regardless of anyones opinion on Stockbridge, this should be an opportunity for us to stop fighting with each other and try and pull in the same direction.

Correct mate, I agree. Its a good time for the club. We can get a very good FD appointed now and move forward.

(tu) im no murray lover either, advertise the positions, and may the best people get the vacancy.

I'd like to think that the board have already someone in mind. Always think it's better when they know who they want re trust , know his capabilities and to fit in as a unit.

In fact , I'd be surprised if they don't have someone lined up.

"The Directors would like to thank Brian for his contribution to the Club during a difficult period."

I'd echo this sentiment. He came in to do a job under difficult circumstances and just wasn't up to it. Thanks Brian, but hopefully the next guy we get in has a better pedigree and knows what he's doing.

It appears my.post was removed :sherlock:

So I shall just say

Glad your gone your lying sponge. Don't ever come back and all the worst in the future

Prick :)

Ooft.I think this is what's commonly known as 'doing a 1st_Jan'.

"The Directors would like to thank Brian for his contribution to the Club during a difficult period."

I'd echo this sentiment. He came in to do a job under difficult circumstances and just wasn't up to it. Thanks Brian, but hopefully the next guy we get in has a better pedigree and knows what he's doing.

Summed up very well.