Neil Alexander

CoatbridgeBear

Get rid of Neil & sign Simonsen

You'd rather have a guy earning a reputed 10k+ a week sitting on our bench? You can argue as to whether we needed Simonsen, having other young keepers at the club, but he's a very decent keeper and isn't on much. One of the few wise things we've done financially in the last wee shile

What a guy, still sickens me how he was treated, should still be our number 1!

Anyone know how he's doing at Palace?

Aye we treated the wee soul badly, must have been tough working an 8 hour week and getting paid more than that spiv Charles green who worked a 16 hour day 7 days a week taking fortunes out our club .......

I liked the guy a lot and was very pleased that he stayed, but there was no way we could accommodate him on an ongoing basis.

If the suggestion I read the other night is true and Simonsen is on £1.8k a week then a lot of people need to back off complaining about him as a wasted wage. A good back up for a very good fee.

I liked the guy a lot and was very pleased that he stayed, but there was no way we could accommodate him on an ongoing basis.

If the suggestion I read the other night is true and Simonsen is on £1.8k a week then a lot of people need to back off complaining about him as a wasted wage. A good back up for a very good fee.

Do you think he'd be on anything close to that at Dundee?

Literally no idea. Do you think less than £2k a week is good value for a very good back up goalkeeper?

I don't think it's out of order, just would be surprised had he been on that much at his parent club. You have to question sending the young lad out on loan given our financial problems though. Having said that I thought it was the right decision at the time.

Gallacher should be back up keeper , its a joke we are paying £2k a week for this guy in the league we are in........

Absolutely no point in having a young keeper and not letting him get game time, on the whole it is much better to get then out on loan and have an experienced back up on the bench.