Ryan Stevenson

The Dude

What alot of shite, a football player who happens to play in the SPL goes to watch Rangers and that must mean he's signing.

Graham Wallace is trying to cut costs why would he agree to this signing?

Have we not got enough pish in our team? Has McCoist not signed enough shite for us already?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't buy anybody, don't you remember the illegal embargo, the players we apparently bought, were about all we could get with the embargo we had, don't you think if it was possible to go and get all these young players that your on about we would have, we got players well above our league status, there maybe not the best out there but there the best we could have got in the circumstances, posts like yours are just blinkered to the circumstances we've been operating under!

Absolute pish

The worst post I've saw on here in ages

" the best we could have got in the circumstances"

What utter utter pish

Please tell me how much Foster & Smith have contributed this yr ?

If we had a manager who put in place a half decent scout and not an old pal/ex teammate to swan around doing fuck all then we could have had someone in for the ridiculous wages being dished out

Absolute pish

The worst post I've saw on here in ages

" the best we could have got in the circumstances"

What utter utter pish

Please tell me how much Foster & Smith have contributed this yr ?

If we had a manager who put in place a half decent scout and not an old pal/ex teammate to swan around doing fuck all then we could have had someone in for the ridiculous wages being dished out

Seriously!! You've made my night "worst post I've saw in ages"

I'm not saying they are good players! But who else could we get on a free who would be any better? We had a registration embargo remember? We couldn't buy any players!

If you can tell me any players who you think would come and play for us in the third tier and would be any better and cheaper then fair enough i ll stand corrected.

I'm not saying they are good players! But who else could we get on a free who would be any better? We had a registration embargo remember? We couldn't buy any players!

If you can tell me any players who you think would come and play for us in the third tier and would be any better and cheaper then fair enough i ll stand corrected.

I never said we bought them

But we sure as hell could have brought in players with a better sense of moving the club forward with a plan in place and not a stop gap

You could easily get a young boy released from a top English club to come for a fraction of what they are earning and willing to burst a gut to earn a contract.

There are players out there , but our network takes us as far as the back of the daily record

We didn't have a transfer embargo last summer and we could sign anyone under the age of 18 during that embargo. Why didn't we and start planning for the future? We all know the answer to that.

We didn't have a transfer embargo last summer and we could sign anyone under the age of 18 during that embargo. Why didn't we and start planning for the future? We all know the answer to that.

We did. We simply didn't sign anyone of that age group who have went directly to the first team squad.

That would be the last straw for me

We had a chance to bring in young talent. , buy guys who could be potential stars & big sell on fees

But no, we bought guys like foster & Stevie smith

And now he hasn't learned and if reports are true , this guy could be signing

Last kick in the stomach for me and Ill be calling for a manager with a football philosophy who actually has a plan in his head of where we are going

But we sure as hell could have brought in players with a better sense of moving the club forward with a plan in place and not a stop gap

You could easily get a young boy released from a top English club to come for a fraction of what they are earning and willing to burst a gut to earn a contract.

There are players out there , but our network takes us as far as the back of the daily record

I'm afraid you did say we bought them. Further, do you think we are the only club in the country looking "for a young boy released from a top English club" ?

This current window is the first chance we have had to buy anyone and we can't afford it, nor at this time can we afford a top scouting network. I suggest if you can do better you should contact Ally and let him know.

I'm afraid you did say we bought them. Further, do you think we are the only club in the country looking "for a young boy released from a top English club" ?

This current window is the first chance we have had to buy anyone and we can't afford it, nor at this time can we afford a top scouting network. I suggest if you can do better you should contact Ally and let him know.

Spot on. Some guys just can't get that through their heads. Well said.

Do you mean summer of 2012? Because we had very little actual money to buy anyone with.

My bad

Did we even look ?

Have we even got a member of staff who is actually looking or asking that question?

I'd bet we don't , unless you have heard that we have a scout

That's the problem we have though, if we had went out and signed freed youngsters and the inconsistency that would come with them, where would the team be position wise in the league? Would we have won the league last year? It sounds fantastic but it would never work, the youngsters would be kicked up and down the park every week and there's no chance we'd be unbeaten like we are now in the league. And no doubt you'd be on here moaning that we should have signed more experienced players and that we shouldn't be getting beat from teams like Arbroath and East fife.

That's the problem we have though, if we had went out and signed freed youngsters and the inconsistency that would come with them, where would the team be position wise in the league? Would we have won the league last year? It sounds fantastic but it would never work, the youngsters would be kicked up and down the park every week and there's no chance we'd be unbeaten like we are now in the league. And no doubt you'd be on here moaning that we should have signed more experienced players and that we shouldn't be getting beat from teams like Arbroath and East fife.

We could have easily won the league the last 2 yrs with even guys like hegarty, perry etc and they are shite

Can you imagine a rangers team full of young players playing in the old third division!! They would be kicked off the park every week their confidence would be fragile at best, and I seriously doubt we'd have got out the division at the first attempt!! We need experienced players in the lower leagues and gradually bring in younger players as we go through the leagues, a team made up mostly of young players isn't the way look at hearts as an example.

We could have easily won the league the last 2 yrs with even guys like hegarty, perry etc and they are shite

[/quote

Now that's the worst post I've seen on here in ages, seriously, we would have won the league but it wouldn't have been by much, and I don't think we'd be any where near the points total we have the now with guys like hegarty and perry playing every week.

[/quote

Now that's the worst post I've seen on here in ages, seriously, we would have won the league but it wouldn't have been by much, and I don't think we'd be any where near the points total we have the now with guys like hegarty and perry playing every week.

I've played in div 3 mate, I know how shite it is believe me

I can assure you we could have win the league without signing pish like foster & smith

Our " boys" are full time FFS unlike guys going out and working all day