The McCoist manual of tactics

roger9650

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An example of a similar situation to ours would be good, top flight resources in part time divisions.

but the league table shows we are streets ahead , and we have easily beaten the championship leaders ,we have hardly failed to show our dominance ...

Your post per day ratio is equal to your IQ OP. Goes to show you..... even the filth can dis Ally on here and get away with it. I expect it this to be a ten pager and for the OP to get legendry status through reps.

Goat will send you pics of his cock if you ask nice. Your lot like that.

Your post per day ratio is equal to your IQ OP. Goes to show you..... even the filth can dis Ally on here and get away with it. I expect it this to be a ten pager and for the OP to get legendry status through reps.

Goat will send you pics of his cock if you ask nice. Your lot like that.

I'll send you naked pictures of McCoist, I bet you'd love that even more.

Ah good old sarcasm.

We'll ignore the fact we were getting beat by part timers who were second bottom of the table, with a team full of professionals on thousands per week, who couldn't string a pass together between them.

Some people realy need a grip of reality, if this was any other person other than McCoist, mosta opinions would be different, and you know it.

I can only speak for my own opinion.

And we did turn it around, string passes together and create chances

Really pisses me off when people compare Ally the player to Ally the manager.Yes he is and always will be a Rangers legend and adored by the fans,but he does NOT have it as a manager! Anyone who thinks otherwise must need their head examined.We could have gotten a manager from the Highland league,give him Allys budget and resources and we would still win League one at a canter. "But we are 23 points ahead" papering over the cracks. The football is the worst I have ever seen a Rangers team play nd we are spending ludicrous amounts of money,essentially using a tank to open a chocolate orange.Again,I love Ally and always will,but if he was someone who wasn't a Rangers legend,the majority would be calling for his head!

I’m sorry that some were so offended by my post to the point where, after much thought, they concluded it couldn’t possibly be from a Rangers supporter.

There does seem to be one universal law, which can be applied to all forums. That is the delusional belief that a high post score automatically carries with it authority and profundity. And a low score vice versa.

In reality a post total proves nothing beyond how much time is spent hovering over a keyboard.

That aside I cannot be the only one who is dissatisfied with the way the team plays. I realise the league has been well won but the first half yesterday was enough to induce a coma. The results have been good but the style of play isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and like it or not some of those may be wondering about ST renewal. I’ve always had the greatest affection and respect for McCoist as a player and for being a natural at PR, but sadly I just don’t think he has it as a manager. Maybe he'd be a good number two, to handle the media?

I’m sorry that some were so offended by my post to the point where, after much thought, they concluded it couldn’t possibly be from a Rangers supporter.

There does seem to be one universal law, which can be applied to all forums. That is the delusional belief that a high post score automatically carries with it authority and profundity. And a low score vice versa.

In reality a post total proves nothing beyond how much time is spent hovering over a keyboard.

That aside I cannot be the only one who is dissatisfied with the way the team plays. I realise the league has been well won but the first half yesterday was enough to induce a coma. The results have been good but the style of play isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and like it or not some of those may be wondering about ST renewal. I’ve always had the greatest affection and respect for McCoist as a player and for being a natural at PR, but sadly I just don’t think he has it as a manager. Maybe he'd be a good number two, to handle the media?

If you had any hint of respect for him you wouldn't have posted something in such a disrespectful way.

Ah, another thread about Ally McCoist. It's been all of 5 minutes since the last, can't wait to post in this one! And this one has a cuntish sardonic title! Yippee!

This is what irks me the most, what relevance does McCoist's ability as a player have on his ability as a Manager? Shouldn't even be considered, one of our greatest Rangers of all time couldn't cut it as a Manger, but at least Greig could hold his hands up and admit it rather than making excuses.

I'll attempt to answer that.

I've read your vitriolic opinions on the traitors e.g. Naisy, shagger, Davis et all. You demand loyalty and that is you're right to opine so.

Yet when a man who served our great club for over 14 years, scored all those goals and held this club together for many months virtually on his own. Doesn't he deserve some loyalty?

He is trying to rebuild a squad yet is being compromised both externally and internally. SFA transfer embargos, Charles Zgreen's antics, now no money to continue to build.

Yes, I too don't think he has it, and time will reveal whether I and you are right. However, he deserves the chance to bring back the glory days. You can't preach loyalty and then turn on one of our greatest players.

Ah, another thread about Ally McCoist. It's been all of 5 minutes since the last, can't wait to post in this one! And this one has a cuntish sardonic title! Yippee!

Yet, you see the urge to reply to them all. Funny that eh?

I'll attempt to answer that.

I've read your vitriolic opinions on the traitors e.g. Naisy, shagger, Davis et all. You demand loyalty and that is you're right to opine so.

Yet when a man who served our great club for over 14 years, scored all those goals and held this club together for many months virtually on his own. Doesn't he deserve some loyalty?

He is trying to rebuild a squad yet is being compromised both externally and internally. SFA transfer embargos, Charles Zgreen's antics, now no money to continue to build.

Yes, I too don't think he has it, and time will reveal whether I and you are right. However, he deserves the chance to bring back the glory days. You can't preach loyalty and then turn on one of our greatest players.

He's fucken signed 18 players!!

Jesus fucken christ. How thick are some of out support?

Yet, you see the urge to reply to them all. Funny that eh?

Do you understand how forums work? What with this and your 'aye or naw' I don't think you do. FYI my post is called a sarcastic criticism.

You could argue we didn't need half of them.

Can I ask you question: If we were paying half of what we are in wages, would you be happy to be watching the same dross every week, safe in the knowledge that the money was being banked for when we really need it?

Not sure, but I achieved a first class batchelors honours degree myself

Anyway Albert GOAT Einstein I don't think you're reading my posts properly.

I'm actually, like you, critical of Ally. I don't think he's going to cut it. But who knows I (and you) may be wrong and he might just become a very good manager once the proper conditions are in place.

I'm arguing that he DESERVES the chance to make Rangers top of the pile again. My argument is based on his loyal service to this club. Remember the banner seven years ago ."when duty called they came" Ally gave up a lucrative media career to serve the club he loved. The circumstances he has endured have been remarkable to say the least.

We all rip into the traitors for no loyalty. And although I think Ally is not up to it he still at this point deserves our loyalty - 355 times over!

Comprende!