• Ally is doing a great job in all aspects of management
    • Ally is getting great results, and I?ll back him until he isn?t
    • Ally is doing a good job, given the circumstances
    • Ally is doing a good job, I don?t care about performances
    • Ally is doing an average job, that most could do given our resources
    • Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him
    • Ally has potential, but requires a quality first team coach / assistant
    • Ally has potential, but requires more backing in the transfer market
    • Ally has potential, but needs to move away from ?jobs for the boys?
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, given our resources
    • Ally has performed poorly so far, but I back him to improve as our standard of opposition does
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his short termism
    • Ally is holding our club back, due to his lack of ability

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't lost, we have drawn only one match, that in the 94th minute, yes some of the performances have been extremely poor, but that happens in football, it's a result driven business, and if you don't like the product on display, you can always go back to supporting your other Glasgow team. We honestly do not need cretins like you, you start a fucking Witch Hunt ...your worse than a taig.

That's very harsh sergio. I don't always agree with him, but he has a right to say what he thinks within the parameters of the forum. Calling some a taig is uncalled for, because he disagrees with your opinion.

Can someone give me one example of how Ally is holding the club back? Not "we should be playing better" I mean how has he hurt Rangers and jeopardised our chances of getting to the SPL? He hasnt.

We wouldnt have a club right now if it werent for Ally. He isnt damaging the club, play may be ugly but it isnt destroying Rangers. Wether or not people think he should be manager he deserves some damn respect, Ally would never talk about another Bear the way some talk about him.

Stop making things up :lol:

That line is utter myth.

He certainly played a big part in saving the club and no one can deny that. There was absolute chaos between fans and fans groups, think how much worse it would have been without Ally. He isn't damaging the club, and he deserves more respect than some give him. He may not have saved us single handed but he was a big factor in us not going under.

He certainly played a big part in saving the club and no one can deny that.

I'm denying that.

He did not save Rangers or stop there being 'No Rangers'.

He stuck around and contucted himself in a manner of a true Ranger but to say he saved us is just not true.

Can someone give me one example of how Ally is holding the club back? Not "we should be playing better" I mean how has he hurt Rangers and jeopardised our chances of getting to the SPL? He hasnt.

We wouldnt have a club right now if it werent for Ally. He isnt damaging the club, play may be ugly but it isnt destroying Rangers. Wether or not people think he should be manager he deserves some damn respect, Ally would never talk about another Bear the way some talk about him.

WIT?!! :lol:

What a pile of pish that line is.

He certainly played a big part in saving the club and no one can deny that. There was absolute chaos between fans and fans groups, think how much worse it would have been without Ally. He isn't damaging the club, and he deserves more respect than some give him. He may not have saved us single handed but he was a big factor in us not going under.

I'll deny it but that's still a step down from your previous declaration

Ally is doing an average job, but he is a legend so I back him (5 votes [1.62%])

That's mental.

It's all about opinion mate, you've got one why shouldn't these 5 people have theirs.

Biggest turnout I can remember so the OP deserves some credit. 37.5% is a hefty percentage of those that voted, 116 Rangers fans who want to see the back of Ally. Still think its a vociferous minority that post on the subject.

I voted for the bottom option at the start of the poll and came back to have a wee look and i am quite surprised at the amount of people who agree with me.

Then again, for those who go to Ibrox these days will know there is no such thing as a subway loyal anymore... its a "fuck watching this pish im away to the pub" loyal. The amount of people who leave in the first half should be alarming to everybody.

I voted for the bottom option at the start of the poll and came back to have a wee look and i am quite surprised at the amount of people who agree with me.

Then again, for those who go to Ibrox these days will know there is no such thing as a subway loyal anymore... its a "fuck watching this pish im away to the pub" loyal. The amount of people who leave in the first half should be alarming to everybody.

lot to with the opposition and lack of competition , take when we bear Stenny 8-0 the last 2 goals the place was empty , even when its good football the fans are struggling to show an interest , quite simply its a shit league and the fans are not enjoying it ........

lot to with the opposition and lack of competition , take when we bear Stenny 8-0 the last 2 goals the place was empty , even when its good football the fans are struggling to show an interest , quite simply its a shit league and the fans are not enjoying it ........

To an extent yes I agree with you but we have always had alot of people leaving early even in the spl. But there is a massive difference between 20 mins into the game and 10 mins to go. I think the numbers leaving now / or just not turning up are far worse than last season.

We are dreadful to watch, if we were playing good football a vast majority would stay but we all know how its going to pan out after the first 20 mins!

To an extent yes I agree with you but we have always had alot of people leaving early even in the spl. But there is a massive difference between 20 mins into the game and 10 mins to go. I think the numbers leaving now / or just not turning up are far worse than last season.

We are dreadful to watch, if we were playing good football a vast majority would stay but we all know how its going to pan out after the first 20 mins!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of leaving early a couple of times this season. Maybe not after 20 mins but certainly on the hour mark. I'm not proud of it but I am absolutely disgusted at the standard on display at the moment. I turn up in hope more than anything else these days, not hope of pumping teams 7 and 8 nil but hope of seeing something that resembles decent football.

That's very harsh sergio. I don't always agree with him, but he has a right to say what he thinks within the parameters of the forum. Calling some a taig is uncalled for, because he disagrees with your opinion.

Just for clarity, that dafty calling others a taig or whatever is alright. But someone says it back and it's harsh...Yeah, alright...

Edited to try and help me through my growing up stage...

I would be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of leaving early a couple of times this season. Maybe not after 20 mins but certainly on the hour mark. I'm not proud of it but I am absolutely disgusted at the standard on display at the moment. I turn up in hope more than anything else these days, not hope of pumping teams 7 and 8 nil but hope of seeing something that resembles decent football.

I drive to ibrox mate purely because I know if I got the supporters bus id leave very early and hit the pub lol. I never missed a home game in 8 years. Ive missed two this year.

It's all about opinion mate, you've got one why shouldn't these 5 people have theirs.

Biggest turnout I can remember so the OP deserves some credit. 37.5% is a hefty percentage of those that voted, 116 Rangers fans who want to see the back of Ally. Still think its a vociferous minority that post on the subject.

Of course they do mate I just think it's mad to let his legend as a player come into his managerial abilities. Each to their own though.