Rangers T Shirt

macranger

I've seen a few of the Rangers T shirts that look like other brands i.e. the Barcelona one that's a take off of the lonsdale logo. Just wondered if anyone's seen one that looks like The Ramones T shirts, the one with Ramones then the eagle logo with the names. If not, anyone on here any good at design, that could make something up I could then print out onto transfer paper?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.coplandstreetwear.co.uk/copland/barca72.html

I've seen a few of the Rangers T shirts that look like other brands i.e. the Barcelona one that's a take off of the lonsdale logo. Just wondered if anyone's seen one that looks like The Ramones T shirts, the one with Ramones then the eagle logo with the names. If not, anyone on here any good at design, that could make something up I could then print out onto transfer paper?

Thanks in advance.

I guess thats the one ur looking for? Copland street wear and 1872 clothing

blah blah blah yer boring noo away and make another anti management thread.

I'm boring, yet you felt the need to comment on me, on a thread that had fuck all to do with me. :lol:

Chances are I will be making one tomorrow, lets hope McCoist proves me wrong though eh?