Fan groups meet with the CEO

eskbankloyal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that these chancers didn't say who met GW. I wonder if Dingbat managed to squirm his way in. I don't understand how GW can sit down with these arseholes after the trouble they caused the club prior to the AGM.

He wasn't there when the Trust met with him, as he isn't on the board anymore. As far as I'm aware he isn't involved in other 2 groups.

I see that these chancers didn't say who met GW. I wonder if Dingbat managed to squirm his way in. I don't understand how GW can sit down with these arseholes after the trouble they caused the club prior to the AGM.

they done what they thought was right but let's try to move on and jack the name calling as we need some sort of unity instead of the constant division.

they done what they thought was right but let's try to move on and jack the name calling as we need some sort of unity instead of the constant division.

I agree. Soldierblue, please stop calling Dunghole Dingbat. :rolleyes:

How.

The fact you need it explained to you says it all.

We are a CL size club. We should be in it every year and be a team no-one wants to draw. We certainly are not going to win it but with the fan-base and resources we have access to we should be doing comparatively well in it.

Scraping past the taigs to the top spot so we can get the CL money and try not to get scudded 6 times is not enough anymore.

The fact you need it explained to you says it all.

We are a CL size club. We should be in it every year and be a team no-one wants to draw. We certainly are not going to win it but with the fan-base and resources we have access to we should be doing comparatively well in it.

Scraping past the taigs to the top spot so we can get the CL money and try not to get scudded 6 times is not enough anymore.

Yet if we don't finish above the scum we don't get into the CL and they do. The fact you need it explained to you says it all. :pipe: