so you want a football thread

thehost

anyone got any idea, in the slightest, why templeton was taken off instead of daly? When we needed pace on the counter?

anyone any idea why the substitute, Little, was blowing out his erchie (and even more immobile than daly) after 15 minutes?

lastly

anyone any idea how many times better, than the rest of the team, that Lee Wallace looked?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone got any idea, in the slightest, why templeton was taken off instead of daly? When we needed pace on the counter?

anyone any idea why the substitute, Little, was blowing out his erchie (and even more immobile than daly) after 15 minutes?

lastly

anyone any idea how many times better, than the rest of the team, that Lee Wallace looked?

Apparently templeton signalled the bench to come off.

lastly

No idea why shiels was taken off, main threat up front IMO.

Little is worse than a man short, he rival Jim Denny in my all time stink list.

Wallace is our main attack threat, true professional, on today's display, I've no idea why he tolerates some of his team mates.

lastly

Ridiculous decision and all around me & on the bus on the way home everyone was still baffled by it.

Well at least he had a right to be tired - the guy was superb. Notwithstanding being down to 10 men - we lost so much we he went off.

He's one of they guys when on his game that can be unplayable it's just a pitty we ain't seen much of it from him

I don't think Templeton has played 90 minutes this season.

If anything, point the blame at Mohsni- it was his needless red card that gave McCoist a decision to make in regards to a re-jig.

He's always struggled to play the full 90mins even before he came here. All the injuries won't help.

He didnt look done in to me bud - I thought he looked pissed off to be going off.

did the skipe over the bar from a few yards not give you a clue

he looked fecked he shot like he was fecked , he has admitted he was fecked ....he was fecked

Do we really need two threads asking why a injury prone player who has hardly played this season was subbed? Forums lost all sense of reality these days

To be fair being an absolute scandal, McCoists worst decision ever, clearly it's worthy of at least two threads.