JI Statement

Bad Robot

If GW rips into Phil Mac Lam Post it would certainly get a lot of Bears onside. Mr Wallace should tell the Brit Abroad to go play with a rope.

I don't want any Club official to mention him and utter his false name. Refer to an unspecified obsessive, sectarian bigot with nothing other than malice in his heart, but do not mention his name.

He must be very ashamed of his past if needed to invent a new name. If so, it's the one thing that misfiring cunt ever got right.

I don't want any Club official to mention him and utter his false name. Refer to an unspecified obsessive, sectarian bigot with nothing other than malice in his heart, but do not mention his name.

He must be very ashamed of his past if needed to invent a new name. If so, it's the one thing that misfiring cunt ever got right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spot on.....But make sure he knows that we are referring to him....and that we know he talks raphael

What will that achieve not acknowledging him? That British bastard has caused our club untold damage and ignoring him won't stop him. Put him in his place and remind Phil Gillivan/White that he is a British national who is less Irish than my dog. Then send the lawyers onto him for his hate crime blogs even if he does think he is being cute. Then open Ibrox up for a party when his depression gets too much for him :D

What will that achieve not acknowledging him? That British bastard has caused our club untold damage and ignoring him won't stop him. Put him in his place and remind Phil Gillivan/White that he is a British national who is less Irish than my dog. Then send the lawyers onto him for his hate crime blogs even if he does think he is being cute. Then open Ibrox up for a party when his depression gets too much for him :D

Nonsense. You flatter him. He's spread a lot of hatred but he's responsible for very little. He didn't influence HMRC, Lloyds, SPL/SFA. He just a deranged loud mouth with a sectarian agenda. Apparently he wrote a book about something related to the Club. I don't even know what it's called. Don't overestimate him. In fairness, you can't underestimate him.

Nonsense. You flatter him. He's spread a lot of hatred but he's responsible for very little. He didn't influence HMRC, Lloyds, SPL/SFA. He just a deranged loud mouth with a sectarian agenda. Apparently he wrote a book about something related to the Club. I don't even know what it's called. Don't overestimate him. In fairness, you can't underestimate him.

I despise the failed Social Worker come blogger, but I can tell you now he has caused us untold damage. We will never learn until we take him head on.

http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/breaking-news/

Here's Merlin's latest ...

February 4, 2014 by billmcmurdo

Breaking News

A mentally unstable man is sending messages from somewhere in Co Donegal about Rangers’ imminent demise.

If you see this man, get him medical help. He may give several names to identify himself but do not be afraid if he snarls when you mention Rangers - he doesn’t have rabies.

Seriously, I never read Mad Phil.

But I know others do and he occasionally manages to spook people.

His latest outburst is apparently some drivel about CEO Graham Wallace being about to walk from Ibrox. Directors are apparently locked in crisis talks.

On Planet Phil, all is grim if you are a Rangers fan. Administration II looms and the Klan are in disarray.

Planet Phil is in the same solar system as Celtic’s valuation of their players and cash-rich CFC. It is a fantasy realm.

Back in the real world, CEO Graham Wallace is watching the Under 20s with team manager Ally McCoist. There have been no meetings at Ibrox today and none of the directors have been present.

Sorry if that is boring but real life often is, unlike the parallel universe Phil and others inhabit.

We cannot with any certainty say that Phil - The Failed Journalist is mentally unstable due to being tarred with the sectarian brush but it is evident he has been sniffing something.

If you don’t want to catch what Mad Phil has, do what I do.

Don’t read his blogs or Twitter.