Winter Olympics

Don81

ive just googled her, looks no bad

id like to hear more about this

She was part of a celebrity tv show called 71 degrees north, which was filmed in Norway and was presented by Paddy Mcguiness, It was never shown on STV but it was kind of like im a celebrity get me out of here only it was in frozen conditions. Anyway I know a few lads that worked behind the camera that rigged up most of the tasks the celebrities had to take part in.

Apparently she likes it up the seltic end

Fair play to the lad, she was an Olympic gold medalist and at the time was hanging about with royalty, one weekend when i was working with him she was in Edinburgh for Zara Philips wedding and was at the bar having shots with Harry, William & Kate.

Couple of gips in the GB curling team 164512990_2919899.jpg?20130324154053

Cmon the Brits :7325:

I always liked Eve Muirhead. She's a funny one though. She's been on a huge fitness drive and is much thinner now. I normally like my women slender as fuck but I think Eve suits a wee tiny bit more weight on her. A couple of the Canadians are not too bad as well. Amy Williams is nice too.