24 little hours

Colonel H VC

What a difference a day makes. Last nights performance and result, today's glad tidings from the East. Is this the break we have been waiting for ? It now means standards must rise, expectation replaced by the expected, no more feeling sorry for ourselves. We have a chance, a small chance, to show the world that we are on the way back.

Incidentally, just bought the boy an st for the remainder of the season. £27. Excellent value.

Fix Bayonets.

I'm not sure about anyone else but this is the happiest I've been Rangers-wise for as long as I can remember. great result and performance last night and the tims crashing out gives us a real chance of winning the cup. it's gave me a big lift and it's made the season a lot more exciting for me

Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that Rangers would be the only team left at the start of February, capable of completing a domestic treble, for all they tried to tie one hand behind our back, that lot really should hang their heads in shame, the whole thing was so lopsided in their favour, titles and CL finances, transfer fee's we can only dream of getting in the years to come and yet they still cant get by Morton or Aberdeen at home, Timmy you and the Jap enjoy counting you ( or the CO-OPS ) cash

:000000082:

While wee continue to rack up cups and titles :thumbup:

FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW :7325:

I'm not sure about anyone else but this is the happiest I've been Rangers-wise for as long as I can remember. great result and performance last night and the tims crashing out gives us a real chance of winning the cup. it's gave me a big lift and it's made the season a lot more exciting for me

I'll second that mate.

This team must remain the remainder of the season undefeated and then lift the cup in their midden.

If we do reach the final? All players should refuse to shake hands with the sfa when we go to lift the cup. Let the world see we are on our way back and we know who are our friends and who are our enemy's. Winning the sfa's own cup in their midden is just too good an opportunity to pass up.

Ally and his backroom staff now must deliver as expectations are high.