Expectations!

Kai_Johansen

If any of our current players haven’t quite grasped the magnitude of playing for Rangers they will now, expectations will soar over the coming days and weeks to levels never experienced at their previous clubs.

Not only do we demand that we beat Albion Rovers, we also have huge expectations of wining the Scottish Cup regardless of the remaining opposition, we are after all Rangers supporters.

It will be for many in our current squad the first time such demanding expectations have been placed on their collective blue shoulders. Bell, Black, Daly, Wallace et al were all brought in to do this very task, win major trophies and restore our club to its rightful place at the top of Scottish football.

And for all the high profile players who signed during the summer, this is your opportunity to prove to all the external doubters, and many within the Rangers support that you have what it takes to wear our club colours by being winners on the big stage. History and legend status awaits for all those man enough to take it!

PS can’t wait to see big Jon Daly lift the Scottish Cup at the Parkhead draped in RED WHITE and BLUE!

NO SURRENDER

Excellent post.

This is why they all came to win trophy ans play for the mighty GERS.

I'm in Hull this weekend and all the Hullights are fascinated with our journey.

Had my GERS wooly hat on and they all ask me about the crowds and comeback from our plight.

They all know the story and can't believe the punishment we got.

I think this has made us higher profile now and our Players need to step up and Play.

Its in our DNA to win trophys.

Excellent post.

This is why they all came to win trophy ans play for the mighty GERS.

I'm in Hull this weekend and all the Hullights are fascinated with our journey.

Had my GERS wooly hat on and they all ask me about the crowds and comeback from our plight.

They all know the story and can't believe the punishment we got.

I think this has made us higher profile now and our Players need to step up and Play.

Its in our DNA to win trophys.

they've got a lovely statue in hull

Hull_landmarks_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1351386.jpg

Good post mate.

We, as fans are all buzzing with the expectations for the cups and the rest of the season and I'm sure the players are feeling that same buzz. The League is all but won, so I won't be surprised if we put a large emphasis on to these cups now.

The expectations of the whole Rangers Family,(Fans, Management and Players) are now higher than at any time this season and I'm sure the Management and Players will be up for giving us fans something to shout about, as has been done through the years.

We have the Players, both young and experienced to handle these expectations and our part as fans, is to get behind the team, to roar them on to success. Remember, we ARE the 12th player on the park, let's make it count.

We might not win it but it's good to see so many positive posts, excited by this, it might spur on the team as well obviously some of them have done it before but for other it's a glimpse at the Rangers way, I hope they embrace it...

Like I said on another thread I understand some who are wary and not wanting to count chickens.

But all of a sudden this weekend has giving us a real chance of silverware. When you consider the 'dark tunnel' we all have been in over the last two years then to get a weekend like this is a huge boost for morale to both the players and supporters.

Let's enjoy this feeling over the next few days, god knows we deserve it and let realism kick in over the next few weeks.

Suddenly our season us on and those rhats season has finished - I'll take that!

Like I said on another thread I understand some who are wary and not wanting to count chickens.

But all of a sudden this weekend has giving us a real chance of silverware. When you consider the 'dark tunnel' we all have been in over the last two years then to get a weekend like this is a huge boost for morale to both the players and supporters.

Let's enjoy this feeling over the next few days, god knows we deserve it and let realism kick in over the next few weeks.

Suddenly our season us on and those rhats season has finished - I'll take that!

(tu) Bang on, fella!