King ? pissin' on the feel good factor, now we might win something worthy.

bawsburst

I wonder where they buried the story about Aberdeen getting threats after 'Mr Lennon' was ( allegedly ) attacked at tynecastle?

This. Unsurprisingly there hasn't been the same uproar about the alleged threats to Aberdeen as there would have been about alleged threats to the ugly one.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Oleg but don't like the fact he is dealing with the Sun and heloping them to sell their poisoned filled rag with sensationalist fact-devoid headlines.

It does however help KIng buy in as low as possible

He possibly doesn't grasp the extent of the deplorable "journalism" we've been subjected to, given his distance from Scotland. He may have some vague notion we're not best pleased with the media but no notion of the actual degree of discontent.

That combined with his need to play his hand, be heard and let us all know he's ready, willing and able may be what's going on his mind.

All speculation but certainly possible in my eyes,

That is old quotes and they are few and far between. It is the Sun that are asking the question about the cash being critical. King wants another share issue to invest in. I think that is pretty clear. More shitey journalism from a red top.

Yes, I suspect you're right. More rehashed stuff from a while back. It seems like a deja-vu non-story they have forced onto the front page for whatever reason.

He possibly doesn't grasp the extent of the deplorable "journalism" we've been subjected to, given his distance from Scotland. He may have some vague notion we're not best pleased with the media but no notion of the actual degree of discontent.

That combined with his need to play his hand, be heard and let us all know he's ready, willing and able may be what's going on his mind.

All speculation but certainly possible in my eyes,

Absolutely. I still don't see any reason to have much of an issue with King. I'm still inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what happens.

And then wanted on the creditors list to get his 20 million back and then when he couldn't do that he came out telling the creditors to knock back the CVA

For some super intelligent businessman you'd think he knew what an investment meant I.e you can lose the lot, lose some, get a return or nothing

It's basic stuff

CVA was knocked back by HMRC

where and when did King "tell creditors to knock back the CVA"

it's pretty weird that some people on here are foaming at the mouth towards King and anyone who questions the board

you'd think they had some sort of agenda

And then wanted on the creditors list to get his 20 million back and then when he couldn't do that he came out telling the creditors to knock back the CVA

For some super intelligent businessman you'd think he knew what an investment meant I.e you can lose the lot, lose some, get a return or nothing

It's basic stuff

Your response is pretty basic... Of course he knows what he is doing thats why he is worth millions. No one expected Rangers to go into admin.

I wonder where they buried the story about Aberdeen getting threats after 'Mr Lennon' was ( allegedly ) attacked at tynecastle?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-26111459

No mention in the main media though.

Can't go upsetting worlds greatest fans

CVA was knocked back by HMRC

where and when did King "tell creditors to knock back the CVA"

it's pretty weird that some people on here are foaming at the mouth towards King and anyone who questions the board

you'd think they had some sort of agenda

It was common knowledge

The last person that had their head buried in the sand over King another member RfcEagle I think it was posted up the sources about him demanding his 20 million back and asking creditors to knock back the CVA maybe he can post it again just for you

Your response is pretty basic... Of course he knows what he is doing thats why he is worth millions. No one expected Rangers to go into admin.

Oh he knows what he's doing alright

That's the problem

It's almost as if he's dying for our money to run out

That's 3 times now he's delivered deadlines for our bankruptcy and it's not happened yet

explain your response Rebel ? Mentalist? So you can't answer a question so you hit back with a immature response!

No you can't answer I know the answer as do all who care to look for it, maybe your secretary is busy this morning so you peddle the £20 million myth. Try to assimilate with the reply to you (tu)

Oh he knows what he's doing alright

That's the problem

It's almost as if he's dying for our money to run out

That's 3 times now he's delivered deadlines for our bankruptcy and it's not happened yet

How do we know he actually said what is being reported in the rags ? Come on you know the papers like to twist things,especially when it comes to us ?

First it was Xmas. Then it was January if we didn't sell Wallace. Then it was Febuary. Now its March.

I dont need eyes to see what's in front of my face, just a nose to smell the shite.

You were correct about Green then....i never said it was going to happen but the situation at this moment in time is not as healthy as it should be...

How do we know he actually said what is being reported in the rags ? Come on you know the papers like to twist things,especially when it comes to us ?

Direct quotes

There has been the other times

Not real this article yet / are there no quotes?