Barry Ferguson

gordon123

examples of The Rangers not ripping clubs off and in fact paying over the top in most cases...... In the not too distant past there has been Wallace-Hearts- 1.5m , Templeton-Hearts-800k ,.Naismith-Kilmarnock- 2m , Thompson and Whittiker-Hibs-2m each , and going back ..Ducan Ferguson-4m ,Kenny Miller-2m , and others such as Iain Ferguson,Andy Goram,David Robertson,John Brown,Gordan Petric,Derek McIness,Brian Reid, to name a few, we always paid top dollar and kept scottish football clubs afloat through the years....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're comparing an opening offer to a final accepted bid. We bid 300k for Naismith first offer, not much less for Wallace. Rangers have always tried to get Scottish talent on the cheap. Not that I see it as a bad thing, of course.

50k does sound a bit ridiculous though, if true

You're comparing an opening offer to a final accepted bid. We bid 300k for Naismith first offer, not much less for Wallace. Rangers have always tried to get Scottish talent on the cheap. Not that I see it as a bad thing, of course.

(tu)

I just find it hard to see us complaining about joke bids when we have done it for years to smaller clubs in lower positions than ourselves.

The problem I always see with transfers is that a club can be paying a man peanuts, but they reckon he is worth a Kings ransom. Getting a player on the cheap is a relative term. I think Scottish football has always done well out of us.

And fair point Godfather, we do not know if the story is true or not.

Although your still wrong :pipe:

You can see why they bid though, he's been the rock at the centre of our midfield and towers above the rest of his piers. (tu)

Like Blackpool Pier you mean?

Fucking English in this thread is shocking

"he has went right down..." FFS!!

Some of you are making Charlie Nicholas sound educated.....

Ferguson is never a Rangers die hard anyway

Never forgiven him for walking out on us the night before Copenhagen and he's another midden that sourrounds himself with Fenians

Really . Actual fenians.....

Actual members of the fenian brotherhood?

Do you think that Barry is going to take up arms for the fenian cause?

Aye that would be very unbecoming right enough.

Never forgiven him for walking out on us the night before Copenhagen and he's another midden that sourrounds himself with Fenians

Walking out aye? oh aye big bad Barry getting us a transfer fee at a time when it was needed.

Fenians? I take it you are one of these idiots who can't pull a girl or have never been with a girl cause she's catholic?

Walking out aye? oh aye big bad Barry getting us a transfer fee at a time when it was needed.

Fenians? I take it you are one of these idiots who can't pull a girl or have never been with a girl cause she's catholic?

The only beads lassies that go way 1st Jan have are anal beads!

Only 100% prod for us

What is a fenian anyway?

Some of the stuff you post is utter ridiculous. You dont like Barry, dont like Ally.....but seem to think you're the fountain of all knowledge, who are these ''fenians'' Barry has as friends in Blackpool?

What is a fenian anyway?

Some of the stuff you post is utter ridiculous. You dont like Barry, dont like Ally.....but seem to think you're the fountain of all knowledge, who are these ''fenians'' Barry has as friends in Blackpool?

Broadfoot

Listen to you soft lad feeling the need to stick up for him because you have the username of an eleven year old boy with his favourite player :lol:

It's always hysterical on here see people with players user names feeling the need to defend their honour :lol:

Ah so you think he didn't walk out :lol:

Must be great living in your wee world

Really . Actual fenians.....

Actual members of the fenian brotherhood?

Do you think that Barry is going to take up arms for the fenian cause?

Aye that would be very unbecoming right enough.

So Neil Lennon or his bitter Provo loving in laws aren't Fenians in the actual sense of the word then nah?

Do you even know what a Fenian is?

Give you a clue it's not a Catholic although he does sourround himself with them too