Titanfall Beta

Mor3los_1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who put "I pure bought ma burd aw this jewelry so a did."

Yer a wee geek mate.

You'l never have anyone to buy stuff for, If you ever got a bird you'd be ditched within 5 mins due to your obsessive nature. Your doomed to be stuck in a darkened room playing computer games and posting non stop on here. 35 thousand posts :thumbup:

Tell you what...If the game is awful i will give everyone in this thread who has been trolling £100 each...Anything less than 70% on Meta

Anyone else have the balls to put up a decent wee bet like this? Godfather? C'mon your so confident it's going to be awful...Lets do it.

I dont want your money and it isnt trolling to think the game will be shite just as it disagrees with you

You'l never have anyone to buy stuff for, If you ever got a bird you'd be ditched within 5 mins due to your obsessive nature. Your doomed to be stuck in a darkened room playing computer games and posting non stop on here. 35 thousand posts :thumbup:

:lol:

Riiickkkyyyy

As i said enjoy the rest of your evening...Your gonnae have a blast...You'l hit 35k in no time.

If you manage to escape that darkened room come to the Subby, Slam are doing a 4 hour set gonnae be magic...Will get you away from ya computer for a while. Come and say hi i'l be wearing a white Hugo Boss polo.