Rangers fans shouldn't expect Scottish Cup success - Aberdeen are favourites

DonegalBear

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick of hearing they mutton molesters are the favorites. How are they? I get that they have been playing well i get the beat the beasts but, how many of there players have won anything in there careers?

Rangers have players in there team who have won cups and medals before.

I hope if we get them we batter them on and off the park the country yokel scum.

I also hope St Johnstone fuck them aswell in the league cup final.

Sick of hearing they mutton molesters are the favorites. How are they? I get that they have been playing well i get the beat the beasts but, how many of there players have won anything in there careers?

I hope if we get them we batter them on and off the park the country yokel scum.

That's not gonna happen, I assure you.

I really don't understand how Aberdeen are favourites?

They have a team that's doing well in the Scottish Premier League aye, but that's only because there's no other competition in the league other than Celtic, Rangers are not around to humiliate them, and the other team that used to compete for the 3rd spot in the premier league with Aberdeen (Hearts) is now a team that's not even half of what it used to be, a team fighting to not be relegated.

The only reason they beat Celtic is because the tims have a habbit of bottling it in the Scottish Cup, and because they're just generally bad.

If anything the true favourites are Dundee United.

St Johnstone are poor atm. Can see aberdeen walking the final. Different if they were against a team like Inverness or something.

I listen to all these pundits tipping Baabaadeen and that's fine.

Part of their logic is that if they can beat ra Sellick at Porkheid then why not Rangers? Fair enough too.

However , if they, and we, have the good fortune to reach the semi and/or final it will be packed with a passionate rangers support.

In fact I would argue giving everything that has happened recently it will be the most intimidating atmosphere any of them will have played in AND THAT WILL BE A HUGE FACTOR.

CBA reading that.

I would agree that the sheep will be favourites. They are playing in a competitive league against other full time teams every week and I think that will help them. We are playing against guff and will need to really raise our game for a 1 off.

If we get by Albion Rovers i can see us getting the sheep. A game against them in a semi final at a packed Ibrox. The sheep will never experience an atmosphere like it there not even used to playing in front of a packed crowd.

It will make a difference and everyone will see it.

The sheep are bottlers just like ra sellick are when it comes to cups.

I really don't understand how Aberdeen are favourites?

They have a team that's doing well in the Scottish Premier League aye, but that's only because there's no other competition in the league other than Celtic, Rangers are not around to humiliate them, and the other team that used to compete for the 3rd spot in the premier league with Aberdeen (Hearts) is now a team that's not even half of what it used to be, a team fighting to not be relegated.

The only reason they beat Celtic is because the tims have a habbit of bottling it in the Scottish Cup, and because they're just generally bad.

If anything the true favourites are Dundee United.

They have more competition for their position than anybody else with Inverness and especially Motherwell right behind them.

It is within our capacity to win the Cup. We may or not be favourites, but we have a steely determination to show Scottish football what they have been missing.

I think our team can beat anyone left in the competition on their day.

A quarter final at home, a semi final at home and a final in the piggery whilst the ta*gs watch on TV and weep. If dreams come true....