Any Rangers song your wean likes?

GOAT

My wee yin knew all of 4boys had a dream and penny arcade at about 3 :lol:

I change the lyrics when im singing Every other saturday him, change my wee pal joe to his name, he loves to see his mammy with her blue scarf on and he loves to hear his daddy roar. :lol:

Just wait until No Pope of Rome gets it's first airing, one of his wee toys already plays the tune to it. :lol: coincidence btw...

I change the lyrics when im singing Every other saturday him, change my wee pal joe to his name, he loves to see his mammy with her blue scarf on and he loves to hear his daddy roar. :lol:

Just wait until No Pope of Rome gets it's first airing, one of his wee toys already plays the tune to it. :lol: coincidence btw...

:lol:

Only you goat,

Does it no "ally must go" :D

Haha my boys first steps baby walker plays it too

My 7 year old loves The Bouncy but on one trip to Ibrox he told me that his mum (FC) told him that it was a bad song about bouncing on Catholics heads. To tell what was a 4 year old that is a disgrace even if it was true, but the fact it is more propoganda is frightening.

Needless to say, he still loves it