Any Rangers song your wean likes?

GOAT

My wee one prefers me to sing 'The Gnome' by Pink Floyd. :D

And also likes to heid-bang to 'Highway to Hell' for some inexplicable reason! headbang.gif

Mine prefers The Damned Smash It Up & The Clash London Calling, though my wife hates me playing all my old punk stuff to him. I videoed him singing Joey Ramones version of Wonderful World when he was about 5.

I change the lyrics when im singing Every other saturday him, change my wee pal joe to his name, he loves to see his mammy with her blue scarf on and he loves to hear his daddy roar. :lol:

Just wait until No Pope of Rome gets it's first airing, one of his wee toys already plays the tune to it. :lol: coincidence btw...

Haha I can relate to that. My 11 month old son has a Push toy thing as well that play the NPoR tune. :lol:

Wolverhampton Town is my youngest daughters favourite, can be quite funny if we are out and about as all I have to do is sing quietly to her..

"And a sight I'd never seen, When they sang...."

and she bellows out "GSTQ!" at the top of her voice :7325:

Mine prefers The Damned Smash It Up & The Clash London Calling, though my wife hates me playing all my old punk stuff to him. I videoed him singing Joey Ramones version of Wonderful World when he was about 5.

Superb stuff. (tu) Your wee one's got impeccable taste.

My daughter Is a nursery teacher and when its nap time during the day she puts the Ramones CD on and they all line up for "He ho lets go" (blitzkreig bop )and all trot through to the softroom for a nap.

Wee man's due in May- he's a big kicker which hurts his poor ma who's carrying him and throughout the last seven months I've been humming TBB, he now stops kicking and goes back to sleep when sung.

The missus' dad isn't happy being a. Scumdee hivs fan

my boys are 11 next month, I started taking them first game of last season and although they have never heard TBB at Ibrox really, they know ALL the words, as it's my ringtone.

on another note, can any of you remember Rangers songs that your Dad taught you? my Da was right into the orange walk, played the flute, band practice twice a week etc etc. so I was pretty clued up as a youngster with all Rangers / loyalist songs but I remember one that he always sang when he was pished,

now this is a bit patchy someone help me out.

"have you seen the Glasgow Rangers... have you seen the boys in blue.... loved by all, who are good sportsmen and if you saw them so would you.... ..... theres a roar that belts old Hampden la la la la la la Tory Gillie Willie Waddell lla la la la and George Young.

the la la la are the bits I can't remember.

Wee man's due in May- he's a big kicker which hurts his poor ma who's carrying him and throughout the last seven months I've been humming TBB, he now stops kicking and goes back to sleep when sung.

The missus' dad isn't happy being a. Scumdee hivs fan

Good call. We have to make sure the kids in our lives are bears.

my boys are 11 next month, I started taking them first game of last season and although they have never heard TBB at Ibrox really, they know ALL the words, as it's my ringtone.

on another note, can any of you remember Rangers songs that your Dad taught you? my Da was right into the orange walk, played the flute, band practice twice a week etc etc. so I was pretty clued up as a youngster with all Rangers / loyalist songs but I remember one that he always sang when he was pished,

now this is a bit patchy someone help me out.

"have you seen the Glasgow Rangers... have you seen the boys in blue.... loved by all, who are good sportsmen and if you saw them so would you.... ..... theres a roar that belts old Hampden la la la la la la Tory Gillie Willie Waddell lla la la la and George Young.

the la la la are the bits I can't remember.

My Da always used to sing ' When I see again my dear old Belfast Town' Great song

Heres one I heard many years ago and have sung it for the weans and grandweans .To the tune of "the wedding "

Here comes the ref leading the teams out,

Thousands of fans , happy and cheering .

and i can hear bluenoses singing,

WE ARE THE PEEEEOPLE

oh the gers the gers come away the gers

oh the gers the gers, let's get up the stairs!

give us two, give us two, then another three, and we'll be yours all yours

Now and foreeeevvvver.

repeat ad infinitum